Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 3:23 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
German non-Muslim runs over a crowed, killing 3
German non-Muslim runs over a crowed, killing 3
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/04...ports-say/

Quote:Münster police search for motive of driver who killed himself after ploughing vehicle into crowd

A German terrorist who is not a Muslim drove into a crowd; killing 3 and injuring 20.
The terrorist wasn't a Muslim. So the label "terrorist" was not given to him by the media, because he didn't satisfy the condition of being a Muslim.
RE: German non-Muslim runs over a crowed, killing 3
Atlas, it's hard to call Germans racist when they take in more refugees than any other country.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(April 8, 2018 at 2:46 am)ignoramus Wrote: Atlas, it's hard to call Germans racist when they take in more refugees than any other country
I didn't call German people anything, I just referred to the commuter with what the mainstream media call Muslims who do similar crimes: terrorist.
It's been a very very long time since I heard about a "non-Muslim" terrorist.
Terrorism typically has a religious or political motivation  behind it.  That doesn't seem to be the case here, which is likely why he isn't being referred to as a terrorist.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
And the very first official terrorists were Algerians.
Atlas,
Would it make you feel better if the guy was labeled a terrorist? I mean, seriously, what is your goal with this thread?
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(April 8, 2018 at 5:04 am)AtlasS33 Wrote:
(April 8, 2018 at 2:46 am)ignoramus Wrote: Atlas, it's hard to call Germans racist when they take in more refugees than any other country
It's been a very very long time since I heard about a "non-Muslim" terrorist.

Probably because they are rare. Face it: People who perform mass killings for the purpose of furthering or calling attention to their cause are mostly Muslims.

Timothy McVeigh is probably the most famous non-Muslim terrorist.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
(April 8, 2018 at 10:32 am)AFTT47 Wrote:
(April 8, 2018 at 5:04 am)AtlasS33 Wrote: It's been a very very long time since I heard about a "non-Muslim" terrorist.

Probably because they are rare. Face it: People who perform mass killings for the purpose of furthering or calling attention to their cause are mostly Muslims.

Timothy McVeigh is probably the most famous non-Muslim terrorist.

In the US. Europe has had a few groups that made the news. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_de...ist_groups
(April 8, 2018 at 12:43 am)AtlasS33 Wrote: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/04...ports-say/

Quote:Münster police search for motive of driver who killed himself after ploughing vehicle into crowd

A German terrorist who is not a Muslim drove into a crowd; killing 3 and injuring 20.
The terrorist wasn't a Muslim. So the label "terrorist" was not given to him by the media, because he didn't satisfy the condition of being a Muslim.

I can only guess all the asshole bigoted Trump supporters hoping it was a Muslim.
(April 8, 2018 at 7:24 am)Joods Wrote: Atlas,
Would it make you feel better if the guy was labeled a terrorist? I mean, seriously, what is your goal with this thread?

I actually agree with Atlas.  And it would make me feel better if people stopped pussy-footing around on the issue of "terrorism."  Anyone who kills in the furtherance of a political cause is just as much a terrorist as some asshole who kills in the name of religion.  Now this guy in Germany may have simply been batshit crazy which is a slightly different kettle of fish.  But at least in Germany he couldn't get his hands on an AR-15 and open fire on a crowded theater.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  German Nuclear Power Phaseout Alex K 22 1635 January 31, 2021 at 8:41 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Trump Train runs Biden Bus out of Texas! WinterHold 18 1319 November 2, 2020 at 9:58 am
Last Post: Fireball
  Busted with arms, researched killing Biden Brian37 110 4118 October 25, 2020 at 1:20 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  BREAKING: Trump Boasted Of Saving Saudi Prince Over Jamal Khashoggi Killing WinterHold 16 1104 September 13, 2020 at 12:38 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
Thumbs Up Last Non-winter onlinebiker 110 4570 April 6, 2020 at 4:12 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  BREAKING:The exclusion of the UK and non-Schengen countries like Ireland from the ban WinterHold 6 745 March 14, 2020 at 6:49 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Non-discrimination for atheists Dr H 33 4382 February 26, 2019 at 10:00 pm
Last Post: fredd bear
  Potus's Follower caught in killing spree plot Brian37 11 1973 February 21, 2019 at 3:50 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Non-religious countries experience greater economic growth Foxaèr 1 321 July 22, 2018 at 10:00 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  A non-scientist has been appointed head of NASA. c172 7 1098 April 23, 2018 at 10:58 pm
Last Post: Cecelia