Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 3:00 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My affair with AF
My affair with AF
I've noticed not many here also have their other half as regular posters.
I'm guilty of spending lots of time here.
I'm on it at work (now) to give me a mental break from the hard yakka and also at home between all the other crap I do on the pc.
It's a fun distraction.

The SWMBO (she who must be obeyed) applies some nice double standards to this.
When I'm supposed to be doing something important to her, it's like: "You're not speaking with your bloody cronies again, are you!"

But I've also noticed that when she is busy or doesn't want me giving her the shits she says: "Can't you talk to those people on the internet for an hour?"

My question is how does your other half feel about the horrific amount of your time you waste invest in this place which takes away from time spent with them?
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
RE: My affair with AF
(April 25, 2018 at 7:11 pm)ignoramus Wrote: I've noticed not many here also have their other half as regular posters.
I'm guilty of spending lots of time here.
I'm on it at work (now) to give me a mental break from the hard yakka and also at home between all the other crap I do on the pc.
It's a fun distraction.

The SWMBO (she who must be obeyed) applies some nice double standards to this.
When I'm supposed to be doing something important to her, it's like: "You're not speaking with your bloody cronies again, are you!"

But I've also noticed that when she is busy or doesn't want me giving her the shits she says: "Can't you talk to those people on the internet for an hour?"

My question is how does your other half feel about the horrific amount of your time you waste invest in this place which takes away from time spent with them?

Myl other "half" currently is my right hand, but you didn't need to know that did you? 

But to give it credit it needs my left hand to type.
Jesus cries a lot . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(April 25, 2018 at 7:11 pm)ignoramus Wrote: My question is how does your other half feel about the horrific amount of your time you waste invest in this place which takes away from time spent with them?

Their 7 inch self doesn't mind at all as they feel as comfortable with AF as they do being in my pants attached to my testicles.
Well, I'm single so I spend as much time fiddling around with AF as I fuckin' want. Tongue

-Teresa
Mine figures it keeps me out of trouble.

She should only know!
Yep. No one cares about how I spend my time for the most part.
He doesn't mind. I'm never on when we are supposed to be spending time together. Only when he's gone or busy with other stuff. I don't neglect my wifely duties to be on here. Smile
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
My wife does not complain. I am currently building a new block wall to replace the old one for our terraced front yard. Well, one of my sons is doing the lion's share of the work- I trashed my back years ago, so I'm using slave labor, now. Tongue  At least she has stopped coming out and asking me what's for lunch or dinner when we're working. Dodgy Any many-hours gap in my posting (besides sleep time) here is attributable to home maintenance either here or at our rental. I do manage to got to my wood carving class/club on Tuesday and Thursday mornings, most weeks.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
My husband's usually at work when I post.
The whole tone of Church teaching in regard to woman is, to the last degree, contemptuous and degrading. - Elizabeth Cady Stanton