Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 11:07 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Philosophy of Politics. UK has too much pussies nowadays too : 3
Philosophy of Politics. UK has too much pussies nowadays too : 3
Just wrote that to get your attention on the last part.

In either case this is the neutral stance on it.

Conservatives are the d word
Liberals are the p word
And A.. well that is the A word for anyone unlikable in power who does bad stuff objectively i think

The 2 above is needed to create a society. In Britain p are dominating so comedy that is offensive isnt allowed anymore because they do not have many d there to sabotage for them so they got the monopoly on it. For the sake of context SJWs is mostly more a thing in britain than USA i think.

But what do you think of it?

I classify currently as a d and not a p in this moment in history because we need more d than p at the moment.

RE: Philosophy of Politics. UK has too much pussies nowadays too : 3
[Image: holy-gibberish.jpg]

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Can I please go to the UK?
I'm sorry but I left my Captain America secret decoder ring at home. Could you translate this into English?
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(May 6, 2018 at 2:14 pm)The Industrial Atheist Wrote: Can I please go to the UK?

No, you have to visit Ireland first. And giving the way brexshit is going, there'll be no way to fly to the UK soon.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
I just watched those videos. Do you reckon the blue haired woman might fancy a nerdy American accent?

But otherwise.....

WTF!?

The only part of either of those I found enjoyable or entertaining was when the blue haired chick was talking.
Reported. Try reading the rules BEFORE posting here.

(May 6, 2018 at 2:23 pm)Jörmungandr Wrote: I'm sorry but I left my Captain America secret decoder ring at home.  Could you translate this into English?

I'm going to guess his time is going to be very short lived here. Not even worth asking from this shit and run poster.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(May 6, 2018 at 2:31 pm)Wololo Wrote:
(May 6, 2018 at 2:14 pm)The Industrial Atheist Wrote: Can I please go to the UK?

No, you have to visit Ireland first.  And giving the way brexshit is going, there'll be no way to fly to the UK soon.

Ah well.....

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Two things I want to talk about, politics wise ShinyCrystals 39 2436 September 23, 2023 at 6:39 am
Last Post: no one
  How does your WV inform your politics? FrustratedFool 142 7052 September 8, 2023 at 9:20 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  When Grown-Up Play Politics BrianSoddingBoru4 0 329 December 18, 2022 at 5:09 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Our politics is for slaves and suckers. brokefree 12 780 June 10, 2021 at 6:42 am
Last Post: brewer
  I have some real politics for you. brokefree 6 492 June 10, 2021 at 1:48 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Politics and Twitter. Brian37 27 1365 May 6, 2021 at 10:49 pm
Last Post: Irreligious Atheist
  "Tell All" books and politics........ Brian37 18 990 September 6, 2020 at 7:39 pm
Last Post: Sal
  USA politics of hate Richi29 4 387 July 23, 2020 at 12:56 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Politics WinterHold 23 1559 January 20, 2020 at 7:19 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Politics is a fairy tale about England Interaktive 6 908 December 27, 2019 at 5:31 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb