Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 7:10 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worth The Read.
Worth The Read.
Too many big words for trumptards, though.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/07/conserv...alist-gop/

Quote:Conservative columnist pens scathing July 4th column calling for destruction of ‘white-nationalist’ GOP

Quote:“That is why I join Will and other principled conservatives, both current and former Republicans, in rooting for a Democratic takeover of both houses in November,” he concluded. “Like postwar Germany and Japan, the Republican Party must first be destroyed before it can be rebuilt.”
RE: Worth The Read.
The way things are going, the GOP will eventually have to burn Reagan in effigy for being too liberal.

Well, fuck them. They killed off everything that ever really mattered about that party decades ago. Today's version of the party is just the poisonous result of a path they freely chose after Johnson's administration. They can't go the way of the Whigs soon enough.
They need to destroy the current GOP along with it's mouthpiece Fox News.
One of the things at play is that the Dems are headed by women and the repubs are headed by men. Now it's true that the Repubs are dumber than a box of rocks and that they are crooks with no redeeming qualities. But even so people are more comfortable with men being in charge rather than women. So unless some strong men start representing the Dems the Repubs will continue to be in charge.
I'm not.  Men have fucked things up royally.  Comes from thinking with their dicks.
If the Dems run a woman candidate for Prez in 2020 against Trump or any other Repub man she will lose. As it is the Dems don't stand much of a chance with a man as their candidate because the Dems don't seem to have any manly men at this time.
So you think Cadet Bonespurs is "manly," huh.  I'm going to keep my eye on you.  You're starting to worry me.
(July 4, 2018 at 11:42 pm)Minimalist Wrote: So you think Cadet Bonespurs is "manly," huh.  I'm going to keep my eye on you.  You're starting to worry me.

Trump is a man, maybe not a good and great man but he's still a man.  He out-manned the other Repub candidates and he destroyed Lying Crooked Hillary.  People as a rule generally prefer men as national leaders over women (unless they're in England or now sissified Germany).  If there was a kick-ass Dem guy in 2020 he could possible win but the Dems will win in 2024 if they run a man instead of a woman.  
Oh stop it. He was one of 17 sacks of shit seeking the nomination and the dumb fucks picked the biggest sack of shit.
(July 5, 2018 at 12:25 am)Minimalist Wrote: Oh stop it.  He was one of 17 sacks of shit seeking the nomination and the dumb fucks picked the biggest sack of shit.
Trump exuded personal confidence and he articulated an easily understanble message that appealed to people.  Now it's a given that any of the other Repub candidates would have won at least 20 of the Red States just because they are Repubs.  But Trump was able to pick up the Swing Rust Belt States because he articulated a plan for improving the people's lives.  None of the other candidates did that.  And Trump hasn't done what he said he was going to do but he still has some wiggle room.  He can easily win the next election if he runs.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  So was it worth it Republicans? NuclearEnergy 5 815 April 26, 2017 at 12:34 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Is it really worth it for Republicans NuclearEnergy 25 3615 April 20, 2017 at 6:31 pm
Last Post: Lek
  So Drumpfucks.... Is It Worth A War? Minimalist 30 3413 January 19, 2017 at 10:55 pm
Last Post: NuclearEnergy
  History of the electoral college READ.... Brian37 20 2216 November 15, 2016 at 3:09 pm
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  Listen to Helen Mirren Read the U.S. Torture Report Pyrrho 2 1520 June 17, 2015 at 12:37 am
Last Post: Hobbitgirl
  is college worth it anymore nintendo048 33 5012 March 16, 2014 at 6:27 pm
Last Post: nintendo048
  Louisiana Forces Homeless Shelter To Destroy $8,000 Worth Of Deer Meat Nobody 4 1980 February 28, 2013 at 7:18 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Don't Rip My Head Off -- It's Worth a Read (Gun Self Defense Study) Shell B 22 6393 December 19, 2012 at 3:37 pm
Last Post: popeyespappy
  Is this seriously worth it? Guantanmo inmate never charged with a crime, dies after 11 years in US custody Hovik 66 26196 September 26, 2012 at 3:10 am
Last Post: Creed of Heresy
  Anyone Else here read Adam Curtis? King_Charles 0 1212 April 17, 2012 at 3:08 am
Last Post: King_Charles