Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 3:22 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sh*thole craps on his intel again.....
Sh*thole craps on his intel again.....
I do not care if 45 ordered several of his intel staff to have the presser, what fucking good does that do, to have several people, including Coats repeat what the intel community knew for 19 months now, and say Russia is still making attempts, for the fucking asshole to hold a hate rally and shit on his own intel by once again calling it a hoax?

This is fucking insane!
RE: Sh*thole craps on his intel again.....
Correct me if I’m wrong, but I believe he was calling the collusion investigation a hoax, per usual, and simply failed to mention (surely on purpose) anything about the cyber hacking. And before you get all mad, I realize that as far as consequences go, this is a distinction without much of a difference, lol.
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
RE: Sh*thole craps on his intel again.....
(August 3, 2018 at 9:18 am)LadyForCamus Wrote: Correct me if I’m wrong, but I believe he was calling the collusion investigation a hoax, per usual, and simply failed to mention (surely on purpose) anything about the cyber hacking. And before you get all mad, I realize that as far as consequences go, this is a distinction without much of a difference, lol.

I think journalists are making a mistake trying to split the baby on this. 45 is deliberately muddying the difference because his ego cannot stand he had help from an enemy. Don't get me wrong, he is slimy and even without being in on it, which should surprise no one, he still cannot stand not being liked and not getting his way all the time. 

Imagine if Russia came to say Michelle and said, "We have dirt on Mitt Romney" and she failed to call the FBI. It does not matter if it was acted on, the failure to report the attempt points in a very bad direction.

Jr's bullshit excuse "there was nothing to it" does not negate the offer was made.

It isn't one utterance that matters, and any prosecutor or FBI agent isn't going to cling to one statement or one witness, but will collect data on a pattern of behavior.

While Mueller has yet to give his final report, the repeated attacks on his own intel do not make him look good. 

45 is deliberately trying to confuse Russia with investigating him. He made a demand to Comey to be blindly loyal to him, and fired him when he refused. Even to this day, he is blasting Sessions for not firing Mueller or Rosenstien. 

This is Nixon's Saturday Night Massacre on meth. 45 is a bully and a control freak. I find it very hard to believe especially after he dared Russia to interfere on TV that he didn't know about Russia's offer to Jr.

And Rudi's bullshit claim that you wouldn't do that in public, is like saying masturbating on a public buss is ok because you did it in public.

How can such a fucker be believed that he didn't know, when he said again yesterday, "Russia didn't want me to win" when we have FUCKING VIDEO of Putin saying he did want him to win while standing next to the fuckface? 

This does not indicate mere political strategy, this points to repeated behavior of a liar. "Politicians lie" is not what we are dealing with now. 45 is not politics as normal. And when you consider all his bullying in his business career prior, failed businesses, the fact he cant get loans from American banks, it stinks of Russia having something over him.

This is how a KGB murderer thinks.

https://activemeasures.com/

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Republican Representative compares his party's fight to Imperial Japanese Soldiers Rev. Rye 2 284 November 24, 2020 at 10:12 pm
Last Post: brewer
  trump the republican asks communist china to investigate his potential election rival Anomalocaris 10 1086 October 4, 2019 at 10:18 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  trump announces his bid for reelection! Drich 154 14321 July 18, 2019 at 12:40 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Trump has blood on his hands WinterHold 60 4381 December 13, 2018 at 2:59 am
Last Post: Belacqua
  The Banana Republicunt Thinks It Is His Personal Property Minimalist 17 2161 May 20, 2018 at 12:12 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Trump and his right-wing blowjob supporters. Jehanne 3 739 April 22, 2018 at 2:36 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Oh, Poor Mike Pence. His Favorite Hobby Horse Shot Down Minimalist 8 1709 April 21, 2018 at 3:24 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Did Trump bomb Syria to back up his live tweets on Fox & Friends on 4/10? Whateverist 1 503 April 18, 2018 at 6:29 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  The WLB Changes His Mind. Or Not. Minimalist 1 543 April 12, 2018 at 9:45 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Trump Jr. wanted to impregnate his mistress Aubrey O'Day Divinity 16 3088 March 31, 2018 at 11:40 am
Last Post: Shell B