Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 12:57 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trumptards Reduced to Photoshopping Their "Hero."
Trumptards Reduced to Photoshopping Their "Hero."
Amusing little tale of modern 'Murrica!

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/09/trump-s...e-victims/

Quote:Trump supporters are sharing a fake photo of him personally rescuing hurricane victims

Quote:Trump supporters in recent days have been going the extra mile to depict their favorite president as heroic — and have gone so far as to share a fake photograph of him personally rescuing people dealing with floods left by Hurricane Florence.
reporter Kevin Roose notes that a phony photo that depicts Trump in a raft reaching out to a man swimming in flooded waters has been shared more than 250,000 times. The caption on the photo reads, “You won’t see this on the news… make it go viral.”
As Roose explains, the original photo was actually taken of rescue workers helping people during floods in Texas in 2015.

Quote:Given how obviously Photoshopped the Trump photo is — he’s supposedly rescuing people from a hurricane while wearing a suit and tie, while reaching out to victims while holding a red MAGA hat — Roose says he’s uncertain how many Trump supporters are actually taking it seriously at this time.

I don't know.  You have to be pretty fucking stupid to be a Trumptard in the first place.
RE: Trumptards Reduced to Photoshopping Their "Hero."
[Image: DJiLPcGUMAAxsqW-770x405.jpg]
Trying to make Trump look heroic is like trying to make Voldemort look heroic .It's fails .
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

I'm amazed by the stupidity of people.
Dying to live, living to die.
Hey, if they can try to make their god look good, they can try to make Trump look good too.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Real hero:

[Image: 23594994_1504496362.8781.jpg]
(September 24, 2018 at 3:13 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Amusing little tale of modern 'Murrica!

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/09/trump-s...e-victims/

Quote:Trump supporters are sharing a fake photo of him personally rescuing hurricane victims

Quote:Trump supporters in recent days have been going the extra mile to depict their favorite president as heroic — and have gone so far as to share a fake photograph of him personally rescuing people dealing with floods left by Hurricane Florence.
reporter Kevin Roose notes that a phony photo that depicts Trump in a raft reaching out to a man swimming in flooded waters has been shared more than 250,000 times. The caption on the photo reads, “You won’t see this on the news… make it go viral.”
As Roose explains, the original photo was actually taken of rescue workers helping people during floods in Texas in 2015.

Quote:Given how obviously Photoshopped the Trump photo is — he’s supposedly rescuing people from a hurricane while wearing a suit and tie, while reaching out to victims while holding a red MAGA hat — Roose says he’s uncertain how many Trump supporters are actually taking it seriously at this time.

I don't know.  You have to be pretty fucking stupid to be a Trumptard in the first place.

Bet you every single turd fuhrer supporter will adamantly claim it's authentic.

(September 24, 2018 at 6:06 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: I'm amazed by the stupidity of people.

They support Donald Frump. I'm not surprised.

(September 24, 2018 at 5:43 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: [Image: DJiLPcGUMAAxsqW-770x405.jpg]

Hilarious  He isn't skinny, let alone that ripped. He's a fat ol' turd waiting to be stuffed, skewered and slow roasted over a pit of banana leaves.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
The original for that photo is from 2008

[Image: man-saves-cats.jpg?w=1000][/url]
No Secret Service in the picture...
(September 24, 2018 at 7:38 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: No Secret Service in the picture...

They're undercover as a black man with a bunch of boxes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Satanic Temple beating fundies at their own game Peebothuhlu 2 471 August 9, 2020 at 10:52 am
Last Post: no one
  regarding COPPA, is the FTC overreaching their authority here? Cepheus Ace 7 688 November 21, 2019 at 3:25 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Things will be fine since they have that magic "R" next to their name A Godzilla fan 2 632 August 28, 2019 at 6:11 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Congrats, Trumptards.... This Is What You Have Become Minimalist 8 492 November 3, 2018 at 6:53 am
Last Post: brewer
  Melania visits kids taken from their parents? Brian37 36 4595 June 22, 2018 at 11:12 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Don't Trust Management (or Trump) If Their Lips Are Moving Minimalist 0 221 May 22, 2018 at 7:32 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Hey Trumptards - Enjoy Your Sore Assholes Minimalist 60 6776 May 19, 2018 at 9:42 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Vatican trying to mix science with their religion Brian37 20 2316 March 28, 2018 at 12:50 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Xtians are getting their feathers ruffled by Orville Cyberman 31 3211 October 29, 2017 at 1:52 am
Last Post: Javaman
  In Case Anyone Thinks Trumptards Have A Shred of Decency Minimalist 17 2886 July 31, 2017 at 3:08 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah