Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 12:20 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Essex (UK) village used in 'appalling' Trump candidate advert
Essex (UK) village used in 'appalling' Trump candidate advert
[Image: _104117095_jaywick2.jpg]

Quote:A United States congressional candidate has used a picture of a British seaside village to show what could happen if voters do not back President Trump.

An advert used an image of Jaywick Sands, near Clacton in Essex, to attack Nick Stella's Democrat opponent.
The campaign picture, which showed an unpaved road and rundown homes, said: "Help President Trump keep America on track and thriving."
It has received angry criticism from locals and Tendring District Council.

Republican Dr Stella is standing in the 11th Illinois congressional district in the US mid-term elections against Bill Foster.

The advert, which was shared on Dr Stella's campaign Facebook page, showed a billboard congratulating Congress speaker Nancy Pelosi and a message saying: "A vote for Foster is a vote for a speaker Pelosi. We can't go back to foreclosures, unemployment and economic recession."

Lilly livered slags. I could post a pic of a rundown area in the states, but that would be rather sinking to their level. Fuck 'em.
RE: Essex (UK) village used in 'appalling' Trump candidate advert
*Detroit*
Dying to live, living to die.
Presumably the miserable grey weather in the pic is also a result of left-leaning government.  Hehe
And THIS is what happened when the Selenites stupidly refused to vote for Trump:

[Image: 7_tcam-i-196_sci_p_20131217183540_0004_a...k=9x7jomjg]

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
What do you mean run down? That looks quite posh compared to where I live Big Grin
:googles Selenites: oooooh, tantalising vintage sci-fi, want!
(October 31, 2018 at 2:58 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: And THIS is what happened when the Selenites stupidly refused to vote for Trump:

[Image: 7_tcam-i-196_sci_p_20131217183540_0004_a...k=9x7jomjg]

Boru

You'll notice what the US did to the last remaining Selenite pyramid? "We come in peace for all mankind. You fucking Loonies, on the other hand..."
[Image: 6633080.jpg?type=article-full]

Quote:Jaywick was the most deprived neighbourhood in England in 2010 and 2015, according to the government's deprivation index. Since then Essex County Council has completed a £6.5m programme to improve the roads and drainage.

[Image: 146135923.jpg]

Cool
All you need to do is take mass transit here to know we're neither on track, OR thriving.
Illegitimi non carborundum
(October 31, 2018 at 2:31 pm)Editz Wrote: Lilly livered slags. I could post a pic of a rundown area in the states, but that would be rather sinking to their level. Fuck 'em.

And who wants to bet that most of those rundown areas acrually did vote for Trump? And that things didn't change after Trump got elected?
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Who will be next Republican presidential candidate? Fake Messiah 28 1570 June 13, 2022 at 2:49 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1064 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Your Presidential Candidate. onlinebiker 17 1920 November 2, 2019 at 1:26 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  [Serious] Who's your favorite Dem candidate? EgoDeath 57 5395 October 22, 2019 at 2:50 am
Last Post: EgoDeath
  What job experience would you like to see in a Presidential candidate? onlinebiker 44 2400 February 14, 2019 at 8:26 am
Last Post: Yonadav
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 36916 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  I'm awfully confused: how do Trump supporters relate to Trump NuclearEnergy 11 3168 March 7, 2017 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Do you think Muslims will dominate the world again like they used before? Defender 79 15499 January 3, 2017 at 4:24 am
Last Post: account_inactive
  Is Trump's election bad for Trump's businesses? Jehanne 22 4147 November 15, 2016 at 1:03 am
Last Post: CWoods
  Donald Trump's doctor regrets saying "Trump will be the healtheist president" ReptilianPeon 3 1685 August 30, 2016 at 6:32 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon