Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 1:05 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Serious] When Muslim Knights Were Held in High Esteem, by the Crusaders
When Muslim Knights Were Held in High Esteem, by the Crusaders
One of the most disgraceful things white supremacists do; is the forging of history.
They love lying; and love believing in lies; since their whole propaganda is built on twisted history.

The evidence I would like to discuss in this topic, is the image of the Muslim knight in the medieval world. Muslims were mostly pictured as barbarian invaders who had no knights and fought wearing leather in modern media; and couldn't match white, European knights. While the truth is totally different.

As this article from "Haaretz" discusses:

https://www.haaretz.com/archaeology/when...-1.5386053

Quote:When Muslim Knights Were Held in High Esteem, by the Crusaders

Crusader-era Christians depicted Muslim soldiers in writing and art as a courageous, formidable foe, worthy to be called 'knights'.

[Image: 1018316866.jpg]
Quote:Crusader knights (left) take on very similarly depicted Islamic knights, featuring beards, white turbans and bare feet - but note the similarities in their weaponry and shields. Credit: Bibliothèque Nationale de France

My question is: don't terrorists visit museums? the truth is obvious; but certain parties insist on spreading lies and twisting facts.
RE: When Muslim Knights Were Held in High Esteem, by the Crusaders
I've been to many museums in Muslim countries and I've never seen anything to do with Muslim warriors.
I also can't remember any white supremacists talking about the crusades.
Is there many white supremacists left anywhere?
I thought they were scattered in very small pockets around the world.

(March 23, 2019 at 10:35 pm)Little lunch Wrote: I've been to many museums in Muslim countries and I've never seen anything to do with Muslim warriors.
I also can't remember any white supremacists talking about the crusades.
Is there many white supremacists left anywhere?
I thought they were scattered in very small pockets around the world.

You will rarely see -or will never even see- this history in the Islamic world -especially the Arab world- because Muslim societies today have a very severe inferiority complex.

Many Muslims today are self-haters, ashamed of themselves, their color and their religion; and it either translate itself as total isolation or total self-hate and racism/xenophobia against other Arabs and Muslims.

You can see it in practice in the actions of ISIS-type terrorists -totally isolated people who hate the outside and live with a ghetto mentality- and in the actions of Liberal/secular/royal Arab kings and presidents who are self-haters and kill their people in ways similar to what happened to Kashoggi.

White supremacists are taking Europe right now; and they already took America -Trump is the evidence-.
I don't believe that the majority of Trump supporters are white supremacists, nor that Trump is himself one.
I think they're just people who have been let down by past governments and are grasping at straws for any kind of change or just a shake up of the system.
That's why he has many non-white supporters.
I also feel that xenophobia towards Arabs and Muslims is partially because of the their homophobia, misogyny and zealotry.
I'm not saying that the xenophobia is accurate or right, but them's some of the reasons.

(March 24, 2019 at 1:54 am)Little lunch Wrote: I don't believe that the majority of Trump supporters are white supremacists, nor that Trump is himself one.
I think they're just people who have been let down by past governments and are grasping at straws for any kind of change or just a shake up of the system.
That's why he has many non-white supporters.
I also feel that xenophobia towards Arabs and Muslims is partially because of the their homophobia, misogyny and zealotry.
I'm not saying that the xenophobia is accurate or right, but them's some of the reasons.

I don't believe anything is "different" about Arabs. There are other populations are worse at treating women, have as bad of a history concerning the treatment of homosexuals and carried their political beliefs to the grave and burnt the whole world twice.

Princess Diana -the blonde British royal- died with her Arab lover. Millions of women around the world are mates with Arab Muslims. Thousands of gay Arab men are mates to gay non-Arabs, and Million of Arabs are not pushing or forcing their beliefs on anybody.

What you're technically saying is concluded in this line:

Quote:I'm not saying that the xenophobia is accurate or right, but them's some of the reasons.

In other words, you're trying to justify the xenophobia of white extremists instead of criminalizing it at once.
As if the shooting at the mosque wasn't enough of an evidence of the dangerous and alarming rise of the Right wing and its ideas.

If Trump isn't racist enough for you; then who is ?

It's not the fault of Muslims that a crazy mad motherfucker -who was white;under the influence of white extremists; with a racist OCD- massacred 50 people in cold blood just because they were Muslims.
The 21st century has a way of slithering it's way into the conversation.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

I think that Trump is racist, but I wouldn't call him a white supremacist.
Atlas, if we're talking about the Muslim and Arab world, then your knowledge is of course far greater than mine.
I'm way out of my league to have a debate with anyone about it really.
But I do have a few prejudices towards Muslims which I share with what seems like the majority of non-muslim (not all white) people in my community.
I think I can tell you what I think the reasons are without condoning the NZ massacre.
Now, if you feel like the massacre conducted by one man is evidence of the alarming rise of the right wing and its ideas, then surely you can understand that non-Muslims feel that every massacre conducted by Muslims is also evidence of the alarming rise of Islam and its ideas.
And I try very hard to be rational about it all, but I'm just your average person who lets feelings get in the way of intelligent thought.
I don't know what the solution to this turmoil is, do you?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Where were you when 9/11 happened? ƵenKlassen 45 4265 December 6, 2017 at 11:44 am
Last Post: Aegon
  History and were doomed to repeat it dyresand 34 5879 April 8, 2017 at 12:50 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  In high school history class Foxaèr 26 4605 January 31, 2017 at 9:32 am
Last Post: bennyboy
  If Aztecs were not conquered? TrueChristian 26 4293 January 27, 2016 at 12:51 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  The Nazis were crack addicts! ignoramus 27 3690 September 12, 2015 at 12:49 pm
Last Post: Faith No More
  Cavemen Were Much Better At Illustrating Animals Than Artists Today Pyrrho 15 3755 September 3, 2015 at 10:38 pm
Last Post: Godscreated
  How the middle east became muslim Aractus 19 3970 September 23, 2014 at 3:56 pm
Last Post: ShaMan