Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 2:37 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Penis fish
Penis fish
Have you had an encounter with a penis fish?

[Image: ELnrv-LSXUAAWhk-V.jpg]

Thousands of ‘penis fish’ wash onto California beach
https://nypost.com/2019/12/12/thousands-...nia-beach/
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
RE: Penis fish
I used to live in Pt Reyes Station. My job site overlooked Drakes Bay.

I don't recall seeing any of those.

The sausage casserole I planned on making is now a chicken curry.
It's amazing 'science' always seems to 'find' whatever it is funded for, and never the oppsite. Drich.
Little fish lost his penis. Little fish angry.

Fun fact, I can remember once when Grey’s Anatomy did an episode on the “penis fish.” Unfortunately, it wasn’t this one, but a different species called the candiru, which actually was a fish. I remember this, despite not watching an episode of the show in my life, because the day after it aired, the Ethics and Morality class I was taking at Notre Dame decided to hijack the lesson plan to talk about it. Then again, they did the same thing for that episode of South Park that claimed St. Peter was really supposed to be a rabbit.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
So the motion of the ocean made them come so prematurely?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do fish feel pain? FlatAssembler 49 1824 April 11, 2024 at 5:46 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  FDA release on fish brewer 0 563 January 19, 2017 at 9:46 am
Last Post: brewer
  Scientists discover warm blooded fish. downbeatplumb 4 1863 May 17, 2015 at 8:58 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  We are genetically closer to the puffer fish? Rob_W75 17 3200 August 30, 2014 at 4:18 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Barreleye - The fish with a transparent head! pocaracas 8 2990 May 14, 2014 at 4:32 pm
Last Post: KUSA
  Sneaky fish frankiej 2 1263 January 6, 2012 at 11:49 pm
Last Post: passionatefool
  Great (to the nth power) Grandpa was a Fish Minimalist 17 5769 August 24, 2011 at 7:40 am
Last Post: Justtristo
  Your inner fish, free powerpoint presentations on human evolution. leo-rcc 0 1957 December 23, 2009 at 2:50 pm
Last Post: leo-rcc