Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 10:50 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amazing Atheist - Drudge Dredd
Wink 
Amazing Atheist - Drudge Dredd

hahha

"The US was settled by WHITE people! Goddamnit we killed the Indians and stole this land and its ours! Its no one else's, we genocided for it first!" hahaha... lol watch this video.
Sarah M

"It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." Carl Sagan

It is true, that which I have revealed to you; there is no God, no universe, no human race, no earthly life, no heaven, no hell. It is all a dream—a grotesque and foolish dream. Nothing exists but you. And you are but a thought—a vagrant thought, a useless thought, a homeless thought, wandering forlorn among the empty eternities!
Mark Twain

"I always had a repulsive need to be something more than human."
(David Bowie)

"Reserve your right to think, for even to think wrongly is better than not to think at all."
(Hypatia of Alexandria)

"Fables should be taught as fables, myths as myths, and miracles as poetic fancies. To teach superstitions as truths is a most terrible thing. The child-mind accepts and believes them, and only through great pain and perhaps tragedy can he be in after-years relieved of them. In fact, men will fight for a superstition quite as quickly as for a living truth - often more so, since a superstition is so intangible you can not get at it to refute it, but truth is a point of view, and so is changeable."
Hypatia
RE: Amazing Atheist - Drudge Dredd

I love this guy. I've been subscribed to him for a while now.
Quote:"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity. "
Martin Luther King, Jr.
I personally can't stand him. I think he's a hugely pretentious wanker.
"If an injury must be done to a man, it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared" - Niccolo Macchiavelli
(February 13, 2011 at 12:48 pm)Ubermensch Wrote: I personally can't stand him. I think he's a hugely pretentious wanker.

I agree, but when he has a point he can put it forward quite well. I don't always agree with TJ but in some cases he does address the issues rather well and in a unique way. I unsubbed to him a year or so back but I do occasionally watch some of his videos.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
(February 13, 2011 at 12:48 pm)Ubermensch Wrote: I personally can't stand him. I think he's a hugely pretentious wanker.

I can't tell,did you write that with or without a hint of irony?Angel Cloud

(OK,a little like an upmarket Bill Maher,who IS a wanker of the first water)
But an awesome wanker Big Grin
(February 14, 2011 at 7:34 pm)padraic Wrote:

I can't tell,did you write that with or without a hint of irony?Angel Cloud

(OK,a little like an upmarket Bill Maher,who IS a wanker of the first water)

No irony, I legitimately find him to be annoying as fuck.
"If an injury must be done to a man, it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared" - Niccolo Macchiavelli
I enjoy a lot of his videos and then there is a large portion that I do not. Though I'd say that I like more than I dislike so I could be considered a Fan.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Amazing - I picked this up on another board Minimalist 2 870 July 19, 2013 at 10:33 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Amazing Minimalist 1 631 June 13, 2013 at 2:21 pm
Last Post: wwjs
  Amazing Santorum Lie. 5thHorseman 28 11486 April 8, 2012 at 10:38 pm
Last Post: kılıç_mehmet
  Amazing Atheist - PWNED Consevatives 8BitAtheist 3 2228 February 26, 2011 at 9:25 am
Last Post: Ashendant