Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 9:56 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
With UAE deal, Israel opens tentative new chapter with Gulf Arabs
With UAE deal, Israel opens tentative new chapter with Gulf Arabs
Why is the occupying of Palestine is still viewed as an achievement to acknowledge; or that the Zionist invaders have a right in a foreign land they weren't born in ?

As this might come as a new achievement for the U.S government after years and years of supporting Zionism, it comes as final stupid -and desperate move- of terrible players that couldn't keep their cards hidden; so they threw them on the table:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-53805828

Quote:With UAE deal, Israel opens tentative new chapter with Gulf Arabs

Ironically, we can see that this move was repeated by Egypt 40 years ago, we can see that only cutthroats and dictators ever agreed to put their hands with the Zionists, now history repeats itself with the likes of MBS and Sisi as the allies of Zionists.

Decades and massacres didn't help Zionism; it only made their borders shrink and their power shrink even more. We all know that the Arab Spring came like an earthquake under Israel, with its government falling in the hands of egotistical maniacs like Trump and Bibi, we know that local respected Muslim powers like Turkey jumped into the scene, we know that KGB mafia became Europe's only choice to demonstrate its powers; with France dying and the UK brexiting and the U.S being ruled by a traitor.

So what remained to the Zionists, really?
The move of the U.A.E means the departure of its regime -along with its allies like Saudi Arabia and Egypt- officially from the Muslim side, enough for newer Muslim powers to return to the scene -like Turkey-.

The bet was on the wrong horse, as it seems. and invaders never thrive, even if they cried.
RE: With UAE deal, Israel opens tentative new chapter with Gulf Arabs
I give it a year, no more.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(August 19, 2020 at 5:51 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: I give it a year, no more.

Boru

Indeed, trying to whitewash invasion and occupation proved across history that it always ends in one definite conclusion: defeat for the aggressor.
(August 18, 2020 at 9:28 pm)WinterHold Wrote: Why is the occupying of Palestine is still viewed as an achievement to acknowledge; or that the Zionist invaders have a right in a foreign land they weren't born in ?

As this might come as a new achievement for the U.S government after years and years of supporting Zionism, it comes as final stupid -and desperate move- of terrible players that couldn't keep their cards hidden; so they threw them on the table:

Quote:With UAE deal, Israel opens tentative new chapter with Gulf Arabs

Ironically, we can see that this move was repeated by Egypt 40 years ago, we can see that only cutthroats and dictators ever agreed to put their hands with the Zionists, now history repeats itself with the likes of MBS and Sisi as the allies of Zionists.

Decades and massacres didn't help Zionism; it only made their borders shrink and their power shrink even more. We all know that the Arab Spring came like an earthquake under Israel, with its government falling in the hands of egotistical maniacs like Trump and Bibi, we know that local respected Muslim powers like Turkey jumped into the scene, we know that KGB mafia became Europe's only choice to demonstrate its powers; with France dying and the UK brexiting and the U.S being ruled by a traitor.

The move of the U.A.E means the departure of its regime -along with its allies like Saudi Arabia and Egypt- officially from the Muslim side, enough for newer Muslim powers to return to the scene -like Turkey-.

The bet was on the wrong horse, as it seems. and invaders never thrive, even if they cried.

For decades I have severely questioned Ireal's tactics, but Palestine doesn't get a pass either. I really am sick of both sides claiming it isn't about religion. IT IS FOR BOTH SIDES. I am sick of both sides hiding behind race and ethnic The big three religions ALL stem from the same God of Abraham and all three claim to have God given right to the same land. 

"Jew" is not a race. "Muslim" is not a race", "Christian" is not a race. Polytheism existed on that same land long before any of those three religions existed.

"Zionist" "Arab" "Palestinian", "Muslim", "Jew", "Israeli"........<-------- None of those labels change the fact all humans are still the same species.
There was nothing in Winter's post about race, Brian.  There was nothing in the linked article about race.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(August 19, 2020 at 7:11 am)Brian37 Wrote:
(August 18, 2020 at 9:28 pm)WinterHold Wrote: Why is the occupying of Palestine is still viewed as an achievement to acknowledge; or that the Zionist invaders have a right in a foreign land they weren't born in ?

For decades I have severely questioned Ireal's tactics, but Palestine doesn't get a pass either. I really am sick of both sides claiming it isn't about religion. IT IS FOR BOTH SIDES. I am sick of both sides hiding behind race and ethnic The big three religions ALL stem from the same God of Abraham and all three claim to have God given right to the same land. 

"Jew" is not a race. "Muslim" is not a race", "Christian" is not a race. Polytheism existed on that same land long before any of those three religions existed.

"Zionist" "Arab" "Palestinian", "Muslim", "Jew", "Israeli"........<-------- None of those labels change the fact all humans are still the same species.

The only race I see there is the Palestinian native race that was forced out of its land at gunpoint by Zionist gangs that gained entry to Palestine with the British empire in WW1. The matter is very simple, Brian, as with all invasions there is a force from the outside wanting the land from people in inside.

Those who come from the outside usually fail.
(August 19, 2020 at 7:10 am)WinterHold Wrote:
(August 19, 2020 at 5:51 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: I give it a year, no more.

Boru

Indeed, trying to whitewash invasion and occupation proved across history that it always ends in one definite conclusion: defeat for the aggressor.

It isn’t so much that as it is the West Bank. The deal is partially contingent on Israel not building new settlements (which - in my opinion - doesn’t nearly go far enough). If not Netanyahu, the some future PM is going to violate that stricture. This is going to cause other Arab states to pressure the UAE to give up their goodies and withdraw from the agreement.

Boru
(August 19, 2020 at 7:23 am)WinterHold Wrote:
(August 19, 2020 at 7:11 am)Brian37 Wrote: For decades I have severely questioned Ireal's tactics, but Palestine doesn't get a pass either. I really am sick of both sides claiming it isn't about religion. IT IS FOR BOTH SIDES. I am sick of both sides hiding behind race and ethnic The big three religions ALL stem from the same God of Abraham and all three claim to have God given right to the same land. 

The only race I see there is the Palestinian native race that was forced out of its land at gunpoint by Zionist gangs that gained entry to Palestine with the British empire in WW1. The matter is very simple, Brian, as with all invasions there is a force from the outside wanting the land from people in inside.

Those who come from the outside usually fail.

Still not getting it.

"Race" is a human invented artificial construct. 200,000 years ago, long before even human writing, much less religion, our species started out in Africa. 

Now if you want to say humans can be cruel, which unfortunately we can be, I can agree with that. If you want to say racism exists, I can also agree with that. But "race" still is nothing more than a social norm respective societies focus on to create artificial differences which will never change we are still the same species.

If "Jew" were a race, then explain black Jew Sammy Davis Jr. If "Muslim" was a race, then explain why it is possible for white people to be muslim? If Buddhism was a race, then explain why actor Richard Gere whom is pasty white claims to be a Buddhist? If Hindu was a race, then explain why one can find "Indian atheist" websites on google?

Not even "atheist" is a race. We are not all white, we don't all live in America. We are just as diverse as any other group. We come from all nations, and hold a variety of political and economic views, and come in all skin tones.
(August 19, 2020 at 7:41 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(August 19, 2020 at 7:10 am)WinterHold Wrote: Indeed, trying to whitewash invasion and occupation proved across history that it always ends in one definite conclusion: defeat for the aggressor.

It isn’t so much that as it is the West Bank. The deal is partially contingent on Israel not building new settlements (which - in my opinion - doesn’t nearly go far enough). If not Netanyahu, the some future PM is going to violate that stricture. This is going to cause other Arab states to pressure the UAE to give up their goodies and withdraw from the agreement.

Boru

I look at it from a fundamental standpoint: the zionists have no place in this region and they must departure the same way they came. It's not a matter of a west bank or a Gazza; it is a matter of departing this region because they have no place here.
(August 19, 2020 at 8:14 am)WinterHold Wrote:
(August 19, 2020 at 7:41 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: It isn’t so much that as it is the West Bank. The deal is partially contingent on Israel not building new settlements (which - in my opinion - doesn’t nearly go far enough). If not Netanyahu, the some future PM is going to violate that stricture. This is going to cause other Arab states to pressure the UAE to give up their goodies and withdraw from the agreement.

Boru

I look at it from a fundamental standpoint: the zionists have no place in this region and they must departure the same way they came. It's not a matter of a west bank or a Gazza; it is a matter of departing this region because they have no place here.

Disagree. The ‘ancestral home’ argument carries substantial weight. That particular bit of the Middle East belonged to Jews for at least two millennia before Mohammed was a gleam in the milkman’s eye.

The trouble isn’t that they’re there, it that they don’t feel that other people with a legitimate  claim merit equal consideration.

Boru

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation 11:30 (local Time) Iranian Drones were detected moving toward Israel Leonardo17 35 962 Yesterday at 8:33 am
Last Post: Leonardo17
  Polio returns to Israel Foxaèr 1 181 March 15, 2022 at 8:27 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Israel and Palestinians exchange rockets Fake Messiah 5 478 May 12, 2021 at 7:28 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  US and Taliban sign deal to withdraw American troops from Afghanistan WinterHold 50 3508 March 8, 2020 at 10:56 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  where is the news of trumps phase 1 china deal? Drich 26 1589 October 26, 2019 at 11:26 am
Last Post: Fireball
  New gulf war? WinterHold 40 4321 July 29, 2019 at 1:00 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  WTF Israel? Brian37 17 783 May 18, 2019 at 9:47 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Micheal Cohen lied about Russia Tower deal. Brian37 6 851 November 29, 2018 at 5:01 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  The Art of the Deal? Minimalist 1 243 September 13, 2018 at 12:10 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  President Shithole backs out of Iran nuke deal Brian37 23 1437 May 10, 2018 at 10:46 pm
Last Post: Minimalist