Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 6:37 am

Poll: What do you want done with your corpse
This poll is closed.
Burial
2.56%
1 2.56%
Cremation
15.38%
6 15.38%
Donate to science/medicine
35.90%
14 35.90%
Turned into artwork
2.56%
1 2.56%
Other (please state)
43.59%
17 43.59%
Total 39 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you want done with your corpse?
What do you want done with your corpse?
Quick poll.
RE: What do you want done with your corpse?
[Image: 500195.jpg]
I want to be made into fireworks. The funeral will be a fireworks display.
Made into fireworks? Is that possible?
(March 10, 2011 at 2:28 pm)Shell B Wrote: I want to be made into fireworks. The funeral will be a fireworks display.

My inlaws were cremated and when my M-i-L died it was decided to have a joint memorial last August in Connecticut. One of the ideas kicked around was to load their ashes into a 5 inch mortar and shoot them off over Long Island Sound. I was all for the idea but one of the grandkids thought it was 'creepy' so they just poured them into the sound.

The fireworks would have been way better.

I've made the provision on my donor register be an organ donor first, and to donate my body to science if the remaining organs are not suitable for transplant for whatever reason. Whatever is left can be disposed of any way they want. I also made sure my parents and sister know this, so there is no legal issue about it after I'm dead.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
I'll be dead so it won't even matter.

Make me into Soylent Green for all I care. Big Grin
It matters to the people who could be living off your organs and the people who could be saved by a doctor with some decent practice Tongue
Organ donor with cremation, nothing fancy, and no keeping the ashes
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

always working on cleaning my windows- me regarding Johari
Buried with variation.

Bury me upside down with my ass sticking out so if an old friend comes to see me, he will have a place to park his motorcycle.

Oh and FUCK organ donation. Whoever gets it is going to have to pay for it one way or another and if I ain't getting a cut of that action, fuck 'em, I'll take them to my grave with me.

Really. You want me to donate the organ(s) for free yet some doctor is gonna make a boatload of money off of it not to mention the labs, hospitals and whomever else gets involved. I got the organ(s), I want a piece of that pie.

Why the fuk is it illegal to sell a kidney anyway?

I used to tell a lot of religious jokes. Not any more, I'm a registered sects offender.
---------------
...the least christian thing a person can do is to become a christian. ~Chuck
---------------
NO MA'AM
[Image: attemptingtogiveadamnc.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which do you want to go? Foxaèr 13 792 October 18, 2023 at 10:49 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Do people just naturally want conflict Ahriman 113 3759 September 26, 2023 at 10:29 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Stuff you have done (that most people haven' t) onlinebiker 54 4124 October 4, 2022 at 2:57 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Things your family/friends have done you wish. Brian37 5 509 October 19, 2021 at 5:56 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Why does everyone want to advertise in their signature? Foxaèr 2 339 September 14, 2020 at 8:23 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Already want to change my name again Foxaèr 14 807 July 12, 2020 at 1:24 am
Last Post: ignoramus
Wink Want to read about my mom?? Clueless Morgan 2 650 April 5, 2019 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Are you the monster you want to be? Angrboda 48 2472 January 13, 2019 at 12:33 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  I want a nanny! ignoramus 2 421 November 14, 2018 at 7:33 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  For those who understand the law better than me (would you want it this way too?) Foxaèr 9 1160 July 27, 2018 at 6:24 pm
Last Post: Angrboda