Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 9:11 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So...Catholics stole my family.
So...Catholics stole my family.
At the title states, two moronic Catholic popes, as well as my brainwashed bitch of an aunty successfully converted all my househoold family. (except my brother because me and him are the only ones who are well educated.)

Guess what lie they used? Guess it right and I'll give you a cookie.

As for me and my brother, it's either we also convert, or get move out the house in the next few days. According to them, it's a taboo for non-believers to live with believers? Oh well, at least we both can look after ourselves.

But really, I've never hated Christians as much as I did today. I despise them so much right now, I will lock them in this room and force them to watch all the episodes of teletubbies back and forth. But really, right now I'm seriously enraged. They are using such a fucking dirty trick to convert.Angry

Sigh, I really wished I bought that "No Preachers" sign I saw the last few days. If only I can sue those damn brainwashers.

Is there any way to slap some sense into my family? I really don't want a brainwashed one... Perhaps I shall call Jerry Springer. Jerry
RE: So...Catholics stole my family.
Well if you're under 18, your parents are legally obligated to financially support you no matter what, that's a start. I'm pretty sure that even after your majority parents still have those kind of duties to their children.

But come to think of it, it's probably a bit extreme to sue your family Big Grin but if you're in a very desperate position, you might want to consider it ^^

Jax Wrote:I despise them so much right now, I will lock them in this room and force them to watch all the episodes of teletubbies back and forth.

Dude... chill... don't do that: you will regret it if you do.

Few things are as damaging on the psyche as teletubbies.

Quote:Is there any way to slap some sense into my family? I really don't want a brainwashed one... Perhaps I shall call Jerry Springer.

What Rwandrall said: if you are under the arbitrary age line, in most countries it would be illegal for your parents to kick you out of the house.

I recommend presenting that data. Also, read them the story of the good samaritan. Ask them if they are going to go off of a story that came directly from Jesus (God) in his own words... or some sort of taboo crap that was at best inspired by god, and at worst a residual product of the dark ages (in particular the spanish inquisition that would have destroyed spain had columbus not gotten so lucky).
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(March 11, 2011 at 3:49 am)Jax Wrote: At the title states, two moronic Catholic popes, as well as my brainwashed bitch of an aunty successfully converted all my househoold family. (except my brother because me and him are the only ones who are well educated.)

WTF?

Quote:Guess what lie they used? Guess it right and I'll give you a cookie.

WTF?!?

Quote:As for me and my brother, it's either we also convert, or get move out the house in the next few days. According to them, it's a taboo for non-believers to live with believers? Oh well, at least we both can look after ourselves.

WTF?!?!?!?!?!

Quote:But really, I've never hated Christians as much as I did today. I despise them so much right now, I will lock them in this room and force them to watch all the episodes of teletubbies back and forth. But really, right now I'm seriously enraged. They are using such a fucking dirty trick to convert.Angry

I can't blame you, it makes me hate Christians even more and it's not even my family... Fucking assholes. You need to go rage at them, tell them what fucking shit parents they are if they could kick their own children out for not believing some bullshit story.

Quote:Sigh, I really wished I bought that "No Preachers" sign I saw the last few days. If only I can sue those damn brainwashers.

You need a dozen of those signs!

Quote:Is there any way to slap some sense into my family? I really don't want a brainwashed one... Perhaps I shall call Jerry Springer. Jerry

Yeah, you need to get onto it, FAST!

Ask them: "Suppose Jesus does come back, what the fuck is he going to say to parents who kick their own children out of the home just because they don't believe the same thing about a god? You think he's going to be proud of you being such uncompassionate assholes? You think he'll be happy that you are using FORCE and BLACKMAIL to spread this supposedly "ethical" and "loving" faith? And what makes you think Aunty knows shit anyway?"
Quote:Well if you're under 18, your parents are legally obligated to financially support you no matter what, that's a start. I'm pretty sure that even after your majority parents still have those kind of duties to their children.
Well, I'm only at the age of 15, as for my brother he is turning 20 in a few months... we can always go to our atheist loving uncle Big Grin

Quote:Ask them: "Suppose Jesus does come back, what the fuck is he going to say to parents who kick their own children out of the home just because they don't believe the same thing about a god? You think he's going to be proud of you being such uncompassionate assholes? You think he'll be happy that you are using FORCE and BLACKMAIL to spread this supposedly "ethical" and "loving" faith? And what makes you think Aunty knows shit anyway?"
You know what their reply is? "I'm not going to take that chance, there is a chance that he might still accept us."

If Satan is real, I would love to ask Satan to rape the living daylights out of those popes. (+Teletubbies)
Looks like the least you can do for your aunt is to stick her rosary beads up her nose and jam her crucifix up her ass.
I'm so sorry to hear about Catholicism dividing your family.
I'd go with something more along the lines of reasoning with them from the Bible. Here's some scripture if you need ammo
Quote:

"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

always working on cleaning my windows- me regarding Johari
Really, Jax... when debating in Rome: argue from the Roman viewpoint. In this case, use the bible. For however much you dislike a tool: there is no denying its usefulness in this case.
(March 11, 2011 at 5:30 am)Chuck Wrote: Looks like the least you can do for your aunt is to stick her rosary beads up her nose and jam her crucifix up her ass.

Just where is this level of incest legal? Confused Fall
(March 11, 2011 at 6:41 am)Aerzia Saerules Arktuos Wrote: Really, Jax... when debating in Rome: argue from the Roman viewpoint. In this case, use the bible. For however much you dislike a tool: there is no denying its usefulness in this case.

But the thing is, this all happened yesterday night in Australia. I don't think reciting any scriptures will really help me since they didn't attempt to read the bible yet, and their english isn't so great... I'm pretty sure they only fear that they might go to hell unless they repent. And I'm finding it extremely hard to convince them Heaven and Hell isn't real.
The bible comes in just about every language that exists.

Make use of their beliefs if you cannot refute them. Resource available: exploit. It isn't as if anyone will be hurt by it in this instance?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Natural family planning LinuxGal 75 7427 January 1, 2023 at 10:30 am
Last Post: LinuxGal
  You think Catholics hate Charles Goodyear Woah0 7 1295 August 28, 2022 at 5:43 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  What do Catholics think of Frollo from "Hunchback of Notre Dame" story? Woah0 2 624 August 26, 2022 at 9:46 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Traddy Catholics on the ropes? Jehanne 16 2077 July 18, 2021 at 2:20 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Christian family fined after arguing taxes 'against God's will' zebo-the-fat 19 2112 July 23, 2019 at 1:26 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Not just catholics! zebo-the-fat 109 9446 June 11, 2019 at 12:34 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Why does my family want me to be christian so much? Der/die AtheistIn 17 2785 March 29, 2018 at 7:12 pm
Last Post: Succubus
  Disappointing my family Der/die AtheistIn 9 1767 December 23, 2017 at 9:59 am
Last Post: Aoi Magi
  Catholics warring against the Pope? Fake Messiah 29 7523 November 27, 2017 at 6:52 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  CATHOLICS, heads up if you were abused by your priest!...... 21stCenturyIconoclast 110 15257 January 12, 2017 at 4:52 pm
Last Post: Godscreated