Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 7:19 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worst Live Performance? Best?
Worst Live Performance? Best?
Worst Song I have ever heard live... ever! Listen to Kanye.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOQKerp2e...re=related
Best I have ever head?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bp1PMo3s0dw
Quote:"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity. "
Martin Luther King, Jr.
RE: Worst Live Performance? Best?
Worst: Some awful redcoat at Butlins who thought he was Frank Sinatra.

Best: Nightwish performing at the O2 Academy Brixton a couple of years ago.
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
Best live performance I've ever seen:
(Not the actual live video, since I couldn't find one with audio quality even approaching listenable)

Most fun:

Luckily I haven't had the misfortune of seeing any particularly bad live performances.
Galileo was a man of science oppressed by the irrational and superstitious. Today, he is used by the irrational and superstitious who claim they are being oppressed by science - Mark Crislip
Gee, there have been so many bad ones, I only remember the best:

Three have stayed in my mind for 40 years.

Roy Orbison, circa 1964. Boring as dog shit to watch, but that VOICE!

I saw "The Seekers" at a free live concert at the Myer music bowl in Melbourne in 1966. Knocked my socks off.

Saw "The Shadows" live at posh local hotel,as the floor show,in1967. They wore trendy tailored dinner suits, and were fantastic!
Best ever concert I saw was Jethro Tull in the '90s . Amazing!

Worst concert ever that I went to was The Beach Boys about 1970. Absolutely woeful! Almost asked for my money back!

There are many intelligent Christians, no doubt, but an "intellectual Christian", is surely an oxymoron.
(March 13, 2011 at 6:37 am)ozgoat Wrote: Best ever concert I saw was Jethro Tull in the '90s . Amazing!

Worst concert ever that I went to was The Beach Boys about 1970. Absolutely woeful! Almost asked for my money back!

How fucking old are you? The Beach Boys!
Quote:"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity. "
Martin Luther King, Jr.
worst: a band opening for Aphex Twin called Chimera

best: tied between Aphex Twin and Mouse On Mars, both in Detroit.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
I am fortunate that I have not seen any bad live performances.
undefined
Worst: Die Anarchistische Abendunterhaltung, opening for U2 in Rotterdam. They were eventually evacuated off the stage after an angry mob started gathering in front of the stage.

Best: Nine inch Nails in the 013 venue in Tilburg.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Worst scenes in movies Fake Messiah 30 2653 October 19, 2023 at 11:12 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  "We Live For Love" a Pat Benatar lesson... Brian37 17 1747 July 11, 2019 at 6:39 am
Last Post: Belacqua
  20 books considered the worst Foxaèr 29 4498 July 21, 2018 at 3:05 am
Last Post: DodosAreDead
  Underworld live 2016 in Bristol UK Edwardo Piet 1 185 May 3, 2018 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Cato is dead. Long live Cato Cato 5 1047 May 25, 2016 at 12:13 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Steven Wilson - Raider II Live Edwardo Piet 0 1006 October 23, 2015 at 5:29 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Live band performances Napoléon 21 4137 May 16, 2014 at 6:22 pm
Last Post: Napoléon
  Awesome live performance Napoléon 1 1003 November 13, 2013 at 3:10 pm
Last Post: Captain Colostomy
  ORBITAL LIVE 2012 - Heineken Open'er Festival Poland Edwardo Piet 2 2332 November 6, 2012 at 11:25 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Porcupine Tree - Normal - Live Edwardo Piet 3 1665 February 16, 2012 at 11:36 am
Last Post: Tempus