Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 5:28 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worst scenes in movies
Worst scenes in movies
Catwoman butchers basketball

teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
RE: Worst scenes in movies
I can't pick just one, but, as a group, the worst scenes in movies are those ones where Adam Sandler says things and does stuff.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(October 17, 2023 at 4:57 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: I can't pick just one, but, as a group, the worst scenes in movies are those ones where Adam Sandler says things and does stuff.

Boru
Highly unlikely stuff, like trying to be a parent. Huh Dodgy
Anakin losing at The Floor is Lava has to be high on the list. Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
(October 17, 2023 at 10:40 am)Nanny Wrote: Anakin losing at The Floor is Lava has to be high on the list. Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

"I have the high ground!"

"Yer still a twat, mate."
that entire movie is as crude, bombastic and unwatchable as a propaganda film from North Korea, or the Stalin era
(October 17, 2023 at 4:57 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: I can't pick just one, but, as a group, the worst scenes in movies are those ones where Adam Sandler says things and does stuff.

Boru

I see your Adam Sandler and raise you Nicholas Cage and Pamela Anderson.
Dying to live, living to die.
I have seen nicolas cage scenes which are not only watchable but are actually impressive from his professional acting skill point of view. he did a single 15 minute monologue scene in one single take in one of the late 1990s movie with Gary Sinise. i think that shows Anthony Hopkin level of acting skill.
Billy Zane's character suddenly decides to shoot at Kate and her new boyfriend while they are all sinking in the middle of the ocean

teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
I will add anything that has Steven Seagal in it.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Movies you'd like to see remade Fake Messiah 83 6409 November 8, 2023 at 8:41 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Great Missed Opportunities in Movies. Gawdzilla Sama 5 687 October 25, 2023 at 4:31 pm
  Rewriting scenes in "Dune". Gawdzilla Sama 26 1470 September 6, 2023 at 8:24 am
  Movies are not for intellectuals Interaktive 95 11725 December 30, 2022 at 1:48 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Christian movies you actually like T.J. 27 2013 December 10, 2021 at 2:51 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Movie scenes that made you crap your pants. Brian37 33 2621 November 5, 2021 at 7:15 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Martin Scorsese says Marvel movies are "not cinema" EgoDeath 97 4154 October 16, 2019 at 8:49 am
Last Post: EgoDeath
  20 books considered the worst Foxaèr 29 4492 July 21, 2018 at 3:05 am
Last Post: DodosAreDead
  Atheist-Friendly Movies Fake Messiah 52 7796 May 15, 2018 at 3:37 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Soundtracks from Movies you like Joods 48 8713 May 2, 2018 at 5:20 am
Last Post: ignoramus