Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 4:29 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The White Supremacy.
The White Supremacy.
Is White supremacy bad?  It mustn't be.  Because as I said elsewhere, if it were bad you could express those views.  And being in the wrong, they could easily be refuted and dismissed.  Seeing how that isn't the case, the only conclusion is that White supremacy is good.  I will give you some examples for White supremacy.  Let's see how many you can logically disagree with.

1.  How many White Americans are trying to sneak into (invade) mexico or countries further south.  Those "people" are coming here because they're inferior.

2.  How many White Europeans are trying to sneak into (invade) Africa or the Middle East.  Obviously the reason why those people are invading Europe is because they are inferior.

3.  One of the biggest (maybe the biggest) problem facing the world is overpopulation.  Every single day there are about 228,000 more people on the planet than there was the day before.  But the population levels of White people aren't rising.  In some places they are going down a little.  So those doing the overpopulating despite the damage that it causes to the planet are inferior.  As things now stand, only about .5 out of 10 people on this planet are White.  But as far as the media mostly seems to be concerned, White people are the problem.

4.  A brunette woman is far more likely to dye her hair blond than a blond woman is likely to dye her hair brunette.  Also, many women with brown eyes will wear blue contact lenses to make her brown eyes look blue.  Apart from maybe in some movie as possible creature makeup, I doubt if any woman with blue eyes ever wore contact lenses to make her blue eyes appear brown.  I doubt if they even make such things.

5.  I have often seen black women who straighten their hair, wear wigs with straighter hair or wear hair weaves to make their hair appear more like a White woman's hair.  Only very rarely have I ever seen a white woman wear their hair in dreadlocks or in thin tight braids.  

6.  With my own eyes over the years I have seen that about 98% of the time that I see a negro male out in public with a female, it is a white female.  Obviously they find White women to be superior to negro women.  Even if the White women are fat and ugly.  Also, this next example is only hearsay.  But I trust it.  My cousin is a musician.  And he isn't the sort of person to speak lies about such a thing.  He told me of a black guy that he knew who would often go see the band he played in.  Apparently this black friend of his was always with a different white chick.  One time my cousin asked his black friend, "Why is it I never see you with any black girls."  His black friends reply was, "What would I want one of those ugly things for."

The only thing blacks seem to be more superior at than Whites in in sports.  Though when it comes to committing crimes, they are vastly superior.  Blacks make up 12.7 to 13.4% of the U.S. population.  But they are responsible for around 38% of the crime that happens here.  And the worse the crime, the more likely that a black committed it.  It's no wonder that there isn't a negro populated country on the planet that is worth a damn.
RE: The White Supremacy.
Yeah. You're gonna be banned. You've quickly evaporated all the leeway the mods and others gave you. Fuck off troll.
Begone fool
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

Closing thread till staff has a chance to discuss.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  White guilt Lemonvariable72 33 3510 September 11, 2014 at 11:32 am
Last Post: vorlon13