Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 6:28 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jury Awards Sandy Hook Families Nearly $1 Billion
Jury Awards Sandy Hook Families Nearly $1 Billion
Here’s Hope It Gives Jones An Aneurysm

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
RE: Jury Awards Sandy Hook Families Nearly $1 Billion
While happy for the decision, it's sad that the people will probably never see a dime.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(October 12, 2022 at 6:10 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: While happy for the decision, it's sad that the people will probably never see a dime.

Now I want to start a march of dimes.  I volunteer to graciously administer the account.
(October 12, 2022 at 6:10 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: While happy for the decision, it's sad that the people will probably never see a dime.

I think Jones should be made live on $0.05 a year until he pays it all back, with nobody allowed to give him a donation unless it's to go directly to the Sandy Hook parents. And he's not allowed to bankrupt himself to get out of the debt.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
pointless unless Alex Jones is required to work 16 hours a day 7 days a week chained and under the lash in the salt mines with his bare hands for $1 a century until he pays off the billion
(October 12, 2022 at 5:58 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Here’s Hope It Gives Jones An Aneurysm

Boru

No.

A ruptured aneurysm is too quick.

I want slow suffering for this arsehole.
Dying to live, living to die.
How about eaten alive by ants, one ant bite per dollar he owes?

Although that will probably poison the ants.
I withdraw aneurysm comment - I don’t want him dead. He’s got debts to pay.

How about this: Jones is not only allowed but required to continue hosting his show and hawking his products. He will be given carte blanche to say whatever stupid things he wants, with immunity from any further civil actions. He will be allowed to keep just enough of all revenues generated from his businesses to stay alive, with the rest going to the families (less fees to a third-party accounting firm to make sure there's no financial jiggery-pokery on the part of Jones and his cohorts).

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
The face you make when you learn you’re about to be broke forever:

[Image: 63dda8d453bb0c9119084b1a0441fe2a_w200.gif]

Boru
Honestly, even with all the shit I've seen of the trials, the fact that the damages are that fucking big is probably the most shocking part, even including his being dumb enough to give prosecutors access to the contents of his entire phone, or his unrepentant likening the second trial to a struggle section from Maoist China and claiming "I'm done saying sorry". Even with all the talk of how much Jones has been lying about his net worth, there's no way in Hell he can pay something this big.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Another billion dollar scam SimpleCaveman 12 909 January 14, 2024 at 6:23 pm
Last Post: SimpleCaveman
  The Herman Cain Awards TaraJo 13 893 September 25, 2021 at 4:32 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  "The 1 Billion Dollar Fraud" this fall on ABC Brian37 0 246 May 7, 2019 at 7:49 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Angel Families & 45's BS "emergency"OP/ED Brian37 5 361 February 15, 2019 at 4:19 pm
  US Military Budget Just Increased By Another 100 Billion...Media Silent ReptilianPeon 23 3479 August 5, 2018 at 9:18 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Alex Jones being sued by parents of Sandy Hook Victims Divinity 26 3635 April 20, 2018 at 7:23 am
  Texas judge interrupts jury, says God told him defendant is not guilty Tiberius 17 2902 January 21, 2018 at 12:58 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Alabama gets $1.6 billion auto plant John V 21 2582 January 14, 2018 at 12:35 pm
Last Post: John V
  Looks like Tom Cruise is off the hook for now... Rev. Rye 0 395 November 15, 2017 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  SAG Awards, celebrities, against immigration ban Foxaèr 0 584 February 1, 2017 at 1:51 am
Last Post: Foxaèr