Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 9:15 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Just When You Thought Arizona Couldn't Get Stupider...
Just When You Thought Arizona Couldn't Get Stupider...
http://www.deathandtaxesmag.com/74429/ar...ampus-law/

Quote:Apparently the message Arizona’s State Representatives took from the Gabrielle Giffords shooting is that we need more guns.

The Arizona House of Representatives yesterday approved a new law to allow guns to be carried either out in the open or concealed in “public rights of way, such as campus streets and roadways,” according to Reuters.
RE: Just When You Thought Arizona Couldn't Get Stupider...
Perhaps we can borrow more money from the Chinese to bribe Mexico to take Arizona back. It was their territory first, after all, and they should have a moral obligation to take it off of our hands.
I don't disagree with this law, actually. The more of a populace that has guns to defend itself, the less people who will be killed when one of them goes on a rampage.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
I've got no qualms with this either.
"How is it that a lame man does not annoy us while a lame mind does? Because a lame man recognizes that we are walking straight, while a lame mind says that it is we who are limping." - Pascal
(April 8, 2011 at 4:08 pm)Aerzia Saerules Arktuos Wrote: I don't disagree with this law, actually. The more of a populace that has guns to defend itself, the less people who will be killed when one of them goes on a rampage.

And when the cops respond to a school shooting should they just shoot everyone who has a gun?

Bad guys don't walk around with helium balloons over their heads saying " I'm a Bad Guy."
Minimalist Wrote:And when the cops respond to a school shooting should they just shoot everyone who has a gun?

Bad guys don't walk around with helium balloons over their heads saying " I'm a Bad Guy."

If most of the populace has a gun, the police wouldn't be involved until the very end, when the initial shooter is long dead.

And while bad guys don't walk around with signs, psychos do behave as psychos. Smile
Im all for people having more rights than less. So I am not per se against this discussion to give people more 2nd amendment right leeway.

I only question their timing.
(April 8, 2011 at 4:27 pm)Aerzia Saerules Arktuos Wrote:
Minimalist Wrote:And when the cops respond to a school shooting should they just shoot everyone who has a gun?

If most of the populace has a gun, the police wouldn't be involved until the very end, when the initial shooter is long dead.

And while bad guys don't walk around with signs, psychos do behave as psychos. Smile

Nothing saves lives quite like an armed mob with hardly any handgun operation training, and even less tactical firearm combat training, all whipping out their trusty second amendments at the first crack of what sounds like gun fire, and starts to defend themselves with deadly force against whoever each of them think is a dangerous gunmen shooting at other people.

I applaud. a few time like this and most of the second amendment advocates would have given his life for his cause and the state of Arizona can be saved for the Union.

(April 8, 2011 at 5:00 pm)Chuck Wrote:
(April 8, 2011 at 4:27 pm)Aerzia Saerules Arktuos Wrote:

Nothing saves lives quite like an armed mob with hardly any handgun operation training, and even less tactical firearm combat training, all whipping out their trusty second amendments at the first crack of what sounds like gun fire, and starts to defend themselves with deadly force against whoever each of them think is a dangerous gunmen shooting at other people.

Lol! XD

By the way, i also advocate basic military training for all members of a populace that are capable of using a gun that are also not psychotic.

Quote:I applaud. a few time like this and most of the second amendment advocates would have given his life for his cause and the state of Arizona can be saved for the Union.

Yours is an amusing suggestion of something that wouldn't actually happen... ever Tongue

And please remember my position on rights when you think to lump me with second amendment supporters Angel
(April 8, 2011 at 4:23 pm)Minimalist Wrote: And when the cops respond to a school shooting should they just shoot everyone who has a gun?
No, they'd usually shoot the ones who are killing innocent people. Having a gun isn't a reason to shoot someone, since by this law they are legal. However, if someone is using their gun to kill people in a school, I'd say the police would probably go for them.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What do you think all these GOP senators get in return for brown nosing Trump? A Godzilla fan 15 1624 September 30, 2019 at 11:52 am
Last Post: A Godzilla fan
  I'm starting to just get exhausted of this adminstration what about you? GODZILLA 34 3244 December 8, 2018 at 2:12 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Just when I thought that Donald Trump could not get any dumber... Jehanne 16 2161 November 27, 2018 at 12:27 pm
Last Post: YahwehIsTheWay
  How Crazy Is Arizona? Minimalist 19 1773 November 13, 2018 at 7:02 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  It's Just One Vote and It's Just One Carbon Footprint Duty 16 1011 October 26, 2018 at 8:59 pm
Last Post: brewer
  That's odd...I thought we were a nation of laws? GODZILLA 24 4830 June 25, 2018 at 7:11 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Just Don't Get Sick! Minimalist 6 850 June 19, 2018 at 11:46 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  The Gang That Couldn't Shoot Straight Minimalist 0 326 June 5, 2018 at 5:53 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  This Is The Kind Of Dumb Shit We Get Running in Arizona Minimalist 7 1205 May 20, 2018 at 8:15 am
Last Post: brewer
  Dear Texass, This Is What You Get For Not Regulating Corporations Minimalist 16 1944 March 16, 2018 at 11:27 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger