Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 3:40 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you think about the immigration crisis?
What do you think about the immigration crisis?
So, what do you guys here think about the immigration crisis? Do you think we should do something about it? I think anything we might do about it would be a serious human rights violation, and I've just made a video explaining why.
RE: What do you think about the immigration crisis?
The immigration crisis where there aren't enough immigrants - or the one where immigrants exist?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
At work.

There's a 'Crisis'?

As for 'What to do about it' ?

Kill off all the @ss holes that are making places in the world so unfit to live in that people need to flee to someplace else.

"Ah.... but Peebo. Who decides who else is an @ss hole?"

What? People can't work out a good @ss hole metric? People can't look at some one and compare their actions to the '@ss holeness' of others like Pol Pott or Idi Amein?

What's 'Personal' and 'Arbitrary' about the Cambodian feilds of corpses? Of the entire museums of unknown skulls for fek's sake?

Coffee
(January 27, 2020 at 4:27 pm)FlatAssembler Wrote: So, what do you guys here think about the immigration crisis? Do you think we should do something about it? I think anything we might do about it would be a serious human rights violation, and I've just made a video explaining why.

Which immigration crisis where?

Boru

Edit: nm - I watched the first few seconds of your video.
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I am glad my ancestors were here before that fucking mayflower brought those first disease-infested immigrants.
Yeah, Australia's infested with them!

They're called white bastards! lol
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
At work.

(January 27, 2020 at 6:14 pm)ignoramus Wrote: Yeah, Australia's infested with them!

Oi! I resemble that remark!

Tongue
(January 27, 2020 at 6:14 pm)ignoramus Wrote: Yeah, Australia's infested with them!

"bitches!"
Dying to live, living to die.
Though you're a Croat, I'll assume you're talking about the immigration situation here in the States, since that seems to be the most common topic here when "immigration" is brought up. Or, maybe that's just what I'm paying attention to when I see the word "immigration." That's totally a possibility as well.

But either way, I think it's terribly unfortunate that kids are being torn away from their families... Families are being broken up, innocent people being thrown in jail, so on and so forth. It's terrible through and through, and it's really hard for me to understand how there are some people who seem to have absolutely no sympathy for the folks going through this stuff.

Have you, FA, ever seen a video of immigration court here in the US? It's a total joke. It's less a respectable court of law and more a deportation sort of McDonald's where they're trying to serve up as much Big Macs as possible in the shortest amount of time they can manage. It's total insanity.

So what do I think about the immigration situation, or crisis, in your words, here? I think it's totally fucked from start to finish, and the people who say we're not hard enough on illegal immigrants are, in my opinion, completely refusing to look at the horrific reality of their situation here, especially considering what many of them are trying to escape in the home countries. It's horrible through and through man. Not much else to say.
If you're frightened of dying, and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. But if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the Earth.
My video is about Croatia refusing to accept refugees from Syria and Angela Merkel praising Croatia (at the meeting with the Croatian prime minister Andrej Plenković) for that.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anti-immigration..does Right wing still fools masses? WinterHold 106 4787 July 16, 2023 at 1:54 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  You think people who hate Queen Elizabeth 2 is same reason MAGA people hated Obama Woah0 13 1310 December 20, 2022 at 3:55 pm
Last Post: brewer
  What do you think about the police? FlatAssembler 169 13679 December 19, 2022 at 12:49 am
Last Post: FlatAssembler
  What you think of USA voting system? Woah0 10 934 August 17, 2022 at 12:19 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  What do you think about gun control? FlatAssembler 93 4018 February 21, 2022 at 10:06 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  [Serious] The Mental Health Crisis T.J. 14 1245 December 1, 2021 at 12:35 pm
Last Post: brewer
  What do you think is Trump's next move? WinterHold 42 1792 October 8, 2020 at 12:01 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  What do you think all these GOP senators get in return for brown nosing Trump? A Godzilla fan 15 1629 September 30, 2019 at 11:52 am
Last Post: A Godzilla fan
  [Serious] The Mental Illness Crisis in America T.J. 9 1148 August 19, 2019 at 12:03 am
Last Post: AFTT47
  Illegal Immigration Lek 183 14615 February 15, 2019 at 3:16 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger