Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 5:20 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Azeem Ibrahim: The Chinese Communist Party is scared of Christianity.
Azeem Ibrahim: The Chinese Communist Party is scared of Christianity.
The CCP is one of the greatest sources of evil in the world. It was complicit in the spread of Covid, when it could easily have contained it instead of opening flights to virtually every country. The CCP lied, the world bled and died. Millions died, 100s of Millions suffered. The CCP is responsible. It's a Great Glory of Christianity to be feared by such evil men; as the Lord said: "Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. [12] Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you." [Matthew 5] Beside Persecuted Christians, we stand with our Muslim Friends, and all other persecuted people - I would assume a few good Chinese Atheists too are resisting the CCP Regime and its Brutal Tyranny - opposing the horror of Atheistic Communism that the Godless CCP epitomizes. The Judgment of God will fall on these wicked men soon, as it fell on the Communist Soviet Union.

Why does the CCP persecute Christians, and other Religious People? How can Atheists make No True Scotsman fallacies and claim Atheism and Atheistic Ideologies cannot be justly blamed for this evil? Of course it can. At the very least, Atheists should speak against this and unequivocally condemn it. 

From: https://foreignpolicy.com/2021/07/01/chi...-religion/

Quote:

RE: Azeem Ibrahim: The Chinese Communist Party is scared of Christianity.
When I saw this, I knew he was going to be blaming non-believers. Unfortunately the pedophile scandals refute this crap.
Stay away from religion, if you want to keep your children safe.

But just think, you can claim how these persecuted they all are.
Jebus likes blood. Ever heard of Hong Kong. If they really were afraid of them, they would quickly fix it.

Officially, there are about 44 million Christians in the country. But according to Freedom House, a U.S. human rights group, this number is closer to 100 million if those belonging to "underground" or "house churches" are included. Of these, about 60 to 80 million are Protestant and 12 million Catholic. At least they have some sense and stay away from the
pedophiles.
Every religion is true one way or another. It is true when understood metaphorically. But when it gets stuck in its own metaphors, interpreting them as facts, then you are in trouble. - Joseph Campbell  Popcorn

Militant Atheist Commie Evolutionist 
Look, Spammy McSpamface...how about finishing up one of your other of two dozen topics before spamming up the forum with more of your nonsense.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

I already told you why the chinese government takes the position on christianity that it does? What do you think that's supposed to have to do with atheism? Atheism isn't the belief that the chinese government should be able to persecute citizens that constitute a threat to it's authority.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Post your statistical data that you used to prove correlation, or STFU.

Correlation tests for a relationship between two variables.
However, seeing two variables moving together does not necessarily mean we know whether one variable causes the other to occur.
This is why we commonly say “correlation does not imply causation.”
Every religion is true one way or another. It is true when understood metaphorically. But when it gets stuck in its own metaphors, interpreting them as facts, then you are in trouble. - Joseph Campbell  Popcorn

[Image: nUxz4aG.gif?rlkey=ie6o03d5l1wlnr3c01h3acnev]
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
NX, you're really good at this.
Demonizing those you think need to convert.
Congratulations.
Jesus is very proud of your demonizing.
It is how he won people over, right ?

In the midst of fiery persecution, no one has the time to live in sin, whether sexual sin or crimes. Christians meet, they pray, they fellowship, they love one another, they do good works of charity, and they pray for Peace. I'm sorry, but imo all Good People everywhere should be able to agree at least that the CCP is evil, in light of what happened after Covid especially, irrespective of our other beliefs. If not, that's ok. But the CCP is doing many bad things to Christians, and other religious people. It is afraid of Religion. Religion, as the writer said, is one of the greatest sources of resistance to authoritarian rule, therefore, one of the greatest champions of human dignity and religious freedom, as for e.g. Pope St. John Paul II the Great was, whom Gorbachev himself credited with bringing down the Communist Soviet Union:
Quote:

From: https://edition.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/europ...gorbachev/

Arewethereyet, sure, I'll comment on the other threads in time. I just did on Isaiah 53 for e.g. Then this came to mind about the CCP.

GN: The CCP is persecuting Christians because Christians stand up for the freedom to dissent from the CCP's policies where these violate freedom of thought and conscience, and where they contradict the Commandments of God, as for e.g. some of their bad behavior in the Covid time.

Even amidst severe persecution, Christianity continues to grow. That's a mark of the Holy Spirit Fire that has anointed these Christian believers and how no government at all, even arguably one of the most powerful on Earth, is able to stop the spread of a Spirit-Led Christianity. When the Church goes back to how it was after the First Days of Pentecost, when from a few dozen Christians became a few million in no time, the world will have one more chance to be saved before Jesus Christ returns as Conquering King. Below, the Telegraph says there will be more Christian Churchgoes in China than even America by 2030:

From: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne...years.html

Quote:

[Image: tiamat-dnd.gif]

(This story needed some dragons.)
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(July 24, 2023 at 8:15 pm)Nishant Xavier Wrote: In the midst of fiery persecution, no one has the time to live in sin, whether sexual sin or crimes. 

You really are a pervert aren't you ? 
Present the source of your claims regarding the growth of Christianity or we will dismiss your assertion.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Communist murder of the religious: Not atheism's fault Creed of Heresy 26 17142 July 9, 2012 at 2:31 pm
Last Post: Opsnyder
  Support for Geert Wilders political party explodes after british expulsion. leo-rcc 9 5109 February 22, 2009 at 9:03 am
Last Post: bozo