Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 2:38 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi, AD web hosting suspended for some reason
Hi, AD web hosting suspended for some reason
Hi folks, I'm not really new as I've been registered here since about 2018 but I don't post much if at all. I'm here because AD seems to be having some technical issues ATM, the web hosting service has been suspended. I know there are some duel AF/AD members here and I wonder if anyone has anymore information on what's going on. Thanks in advance A.

PS: feel free to move this I wasn't sure which section to post to.
RE: Hi, AD web hosting suspended for some reason
This is the first I have heard about it. I would imagine others who are regulars there will show up here for information.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(August 23, 2023 at 9:01 am)arewethereyet Wrote: This is the first I have heard about it.  I would imagine others who are regulars there will show up here for information.

Thanks Anjele I certainly hope so, we have a particularly tasty chew toy and the moment, don't want to waste it lol.
Web hosting is now back, must have been some sort of blip
Same problem as last time except AD has been down almost all morning this time. I'm gonna have to mention this once we're up and running again.
(September 23, 2023 at 8:08 am)adey67 Wrote: Same problem as last time except AD has been down almost all morning this time. I'm gonna have to mention this once we're up and running again.

Who did you piss off? Hehe
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(September 23, 2023 at 8:22 am)brewer Wrote:
(September 23, 2023 at 8:08 am)adey67 Wrote: Same problem as last time except AD has been down almost all morning this time. I'm gonna have to mention this once we're up and running again.

Who did you piss off? Hehe

No one I hope. All I'm getting is a message saying web hosting suspended.
Pissed off, is better than pissed on. Unless urine to that.
(September 23, 2023 at 8:46 am)no one Wrote: Pissed off, is better than pissed on. Unless urine to that.

As a nurse you wouldn't believe how many times I have actually been pissed on. Can you get on AD? Because I still can't, just wondering if it's an issue with my phone or something.
(September 23, 2023 at 9:01 am)adey67 Wrote:
(September 23, 2023 at 8:46 am)no one Wrote: Pissed off, is better than pissed on. Unless urine to that.

As a nurse you wouldn't believe how many times I have actually been pissed on. Can you get on AD? Because I still can't, just wondering if it's an issue with my phone or something.

Website Hosting Unavailable
The web hosting account associated with this website has been suspended.
If you are the owner of this website please Contact Support

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The only reason I became Mormon was because I snuck a taste of "Funeral Potatoes!" 😁 HankMoody316 10 1753 November 8, 2022 at 2:33 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The Voice of Truth and Reason PiousPaladin 52 10003 June 27, 2015 at 12:11 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Reason vs Consciousness kskut 12 2407 February 24, 2015 at 9:13 pm
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  Newbie !! My reason for joining Gnosis 17 4397 May 13, 2013 at 4:59 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger