Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 3:36 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Most Notorious Badass In Fiction
The Most Notorious Badass In Fiction
Mad Amos Molone, old west do-gooder. Stands somewhere between six feet and Heaven and weighs ‘a slice of chocolate cake under three hundred pounds’. Carries a Sharps rifle, a LeMat pistol, and a sentient Bowie knife. Rides a unicorn called Worthless. Defeated a Chinese dragon, a spectral locomotive, and a Grizzlephant. Won a chili cook off against a witch. Keeps the Holy Grail in his saddlebag. Speaks twenty languages. Prevented the destruction of Oahu using an anchor chain and a magic fish hook.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
RE: The Most Notorious Badass In Fiction
Yahweh's pretty badass.
^Meh. I’m not convinced the Bible qualifies as fiction in a literary sense. It’s certainly fictionalized, but that’s not quite the same thing.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I think all myths count as fiction.
(September 14, 2023 at 7:29 am)FrustratedFool Wrote: I think all myths count as fiction.

Well, that’s, you know, wrong.

Boru
The buy bull is certainly fiction. godiboi isn't a badass though, it is a yellow bellied creampuff.

Vader, is the fiction's most notorious badass.
(September 14, 2023 at 7:33 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(September 14, 2023 at 7:29 am)FrustratedFool Wrote: I think all myths count as fiction.

Well, that’s, you know, wrong.

Boru

OK.
Star Trek Next Gen character Q
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(September 14, 2023 at 6:43 am)FrustratedFool Wrote: Yahweh's pretty badass.

Really? I thought he came across as pathetic and insecure...especially for being the most powerful entity in all of space-time. Almost any time he used his powers was cringe, maybe with the exception of the Egyptian plagues.
[Image: nL4L1haz_Qo04rZMFtdpyd1OZgZf9NSnR9-7hAWT...dc2a24480e]
Depends what you mean by badass.

He created a world out of nothing, formed a dude out of mud and tried to get him to pick a giraffe as a spouse, then broke off one of his ribs turned it into a woman which he gave to his mud man as a sex slave, gave them a stupid test which they failed so he used a floating flaming sword to force them into a nasty world, watched their children have incestuous relationships with each other, until he got annoyed at their behaviour and in his rage drowned nearly everything in the world ... And we're barely halfway into book 1 of his crazy exploits.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Project? Collaborative Fiction, based on a true story kinda Nanny 2 262 February 2, 2024 at 8:35 pm
Last Post: Nanny
  Horror fiction MR. Macabre 666 16 1006 May 25, 2023 at 4:09 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  For Fantasy/Sci-Fiction Lovers: What Makes You Reada Book? Rhondazvous 51 5342 February 27, 2017 at 5:58 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  Redeeming Slash fiction! BrokenQuill92 0 485 April 28, 2014 at 2:07 pm
Last Post: BrokenQuill92
  War of the Dead: A CoH zombie fiction novel concept Creed of Heresy 2 1202 March 29, 2013 at 9:10 am
Last Post: Creed of Heresy
  Fiction (novels & short stories) Entropist 17 4387 September 5, 2010 at 5:29 am
Last Post: ABierman1986