Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 1:10 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What they don't teach you in Sunday School
What they don't teach you in Sunday School
[Image: f6xry-mwgaa2xlz.jpeg]

After Noah’s Ark settled and the land dried up, the penguins began their 14,000 kilometer journey back home.

Their TripAdvisor review was scathing!
RE: What they don't teach you in Sunday School
I was "asked to leave" Sunday School because I asked ... awkward ... questions about where the boys found their wives after the flood. That was at age seven.
(September 24, 2023 at 5:56 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: I was "asked to leave" Sunday School because I asked ... awkward ... questions about where the boys found their wives after the flood. That was at age seven.

"My aunt is hotter'n Aunt Beru!"
I don't really remember Sunday school.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(September 24, 2023 at 6:01 pm)Foxaèr Wrote: I don't really remember Sunday school.

That was sixty-five years ago.
(September 24, 2023 at 6:01 pm)Foxaèr Wrote: I don't really remember Sunday school.

I had to go to Catechism classes on Saturday mornings while the kids who weren't Catholic got to watch cartoons.   Mad

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

What about the salt-water fish? How did they survive three miles of fresh-water rain inundating their needed salt-water in forty days?

(September 24, 2023 at 6:23 pm)arewethereyet Wrote:

I had to go to Catechism classes on Saturday mornings while the kids who weren't Catholic got to watch cartoons.   Mad

I somewhat have vague memories about my first communion, but honestly I cannot recall much of my youth. I barely remember my teen years, even.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(September 24, 2023 at 6:49 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: What about the salt-water fish? How did they survive three miles of fresh-water rain inundating their needed salt-water in forty days?

How did the carnivores survive after eating the only breeding pairs of their prey animals?
(September 24, 2023 at 6:53 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote:
(September 24, 2023 at 6:49 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: What about the salt-water fish? How did they survive three miles of fresh-water rain inundating their needed salt-water in forty days?

How did the carnivores survive after eating the only breeding pairs of their prey animals?

Moses could have done with a good editor.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pope Francis apologises for Canada residential school harms zebo-the-fat 10 1312 April 5, 2022 at 6:57 pm
Last Post: Ferrocyanide
  Palm Sunday Traditions Dundee 22 1852 April 17, 2020 at 10:03 pm
Last Post: Dundee
  This Is Stupid Even For A Catholic School BrianSoddingBoru4 16 2211 September 5, 2019 at 3:17 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Christians: Can you see why atheists don't buy this stuff? vulcanlogician 49 3951 August 19, 2018 at 8:03 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  The Kind of Shit Xtian Fucktards Teach Minimalist 12 2622 June 9, 2018 at 3:35 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Fundy home school - 13 kids rescued drfuzzy 2 969 January 16, 2018 at 7:31 pm
Last Post: drfuzzy
Big Grin Texax High school students stand up to Atheists: Zero Atheists care Joods 16 3385 October 23, 2017 at 1:55 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  The church in my school yard Der/die AtheistIn 12 1996 August 25, 2017 at 5:07 am
Last Post: Longhorn
  Pentecost Sunday - just reporting in drfuzzy 23 6017 June 14, 2017 at 8:21 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Christian Teacher writes letter to school newspaper saying "Gays deserve to die" Divinity 68 18626 May 23, 2017 at 9:01 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus