Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 9:02 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Movies you'd like to see remade
Movies you'd like to see remade
Stop Or My Mom Will Shoot. A movie in which a cop, Stallone, gets embarrassed by an almost psychotic mothering of his elder mother. But they should have gone even further. Like a scene in which she changes his diapers, comments on his poop, and he even chases bad guys wearing nothing but a diaper. His mom coming to a police station where he works to breastfeed him for lunch - like I said, the movie is already unwatchable so why not really push it even beyond?

Titanic. It is set on the same ship but they miss the iceberg and arrive in New York.

2001 Space Odyssey: someone could make another version with updated special effects, new technology, and a more developed ending - if not the whole storyline. Kubick wanted to work on it for a few more years, but the studio pulled the plug so he hastened the ending. Maybe James Cameron.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
RE: Movies you'd like to see remade
"THE BIBLE", the x-rated version.
Teen Witch, but with a cute gay guy as the main.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(September 30, 2023 at 5:14 pm)Foxaèr Wrote: Teen Witch, but with a cute gay guy as the main.

GIDGET, same thing, only it's now called "GADGET".
Thelma & Louise, but set in 1990s Saudi Arabia when women couldn't drive. 

It'd clean up at the Academy Awards for best short film, easy!
Silence of the Lambs with intimate Buffalo Bill lotion scenes.
~ Erin Hunter
A bit dirty:

~ Erin Hunter
"The Longest Day."

"Gettysburg", with some good CGs.

"Pearl Harbor", without the clumsy effects.
I thought they had already remade all the movies...with varying degrees of success.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

High Tension, but only if they remove the big twist that Marie is the killer. It's a good movie, but that fucking twist, I don't know what's worse: how homophobic it is or how little sense it makes.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Great Missed Opportunities in Movies. Gawdzilla Sama 5 687 October 25, 2023 at 4:31 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Worst scenes in movies Fake Messiah 30 2653 October 19, 2023 at 11:12 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Movies are not for intellectuals Interaktive 95 11726 December 30, 2022 at 1:48 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Christian movies you actually like T.J. 27 2014 December 10, 2021 at 2:51 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Can I be Frank with you, you don't like tea. Brian37 17 957 November 18, 2020 at 10:33 pm
Last Post: no one
  Things I'd have liked to see in Star Wars The Valkyrie 40 1975 November 4, 2020 at 11:22 pm
Last Post: Sal
  Martin Scorsese says Marvel movies are "not cinema" EgoDeath 97 4155 October 16, 2019 at 8:49 am
Last Post: EgoDeath
  Atheist-Friendly Movies Fake Messiah 52 7796 May 15, 2018 at 3:37 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Soundtracks from Movies you like Joods 48 8714 May 2, 2018 at 5:20 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Movies you hate but everyone else loves Fake Messiah 77 5745 February 19, 2018 at 3:14 pm
Last Post: Clueless Morgan