Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 9:15 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DeSantis vs Newsom.
DeSantis vs Newsom.
Somebody should try Pro-Life Governor Ron De Santis for first degree murder, because it was brutal the way he destroyed Newsom in that debate!

Here's the section on the "poop map", showing what a feckless Governor Newsom really is. Conservatism works even for our Liberal Friends, whereas Liberalism fares badly for everyone together, whether Lib or Cons. Thoughts?

Administrator Notice
Link Removed per 30/30 though I think you know this already.
RE: DeSantis vs Newsom.
You don't do reality, do you?
So, Donald Trump isn't credible, but Ron DeSantis is.

Looks like we got a live one boys!
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(January 8, 2024 at 8:40 pm)JJoseph Wrote: Somebody should try Pro-Life Governor Ron De Santis for first degree murder, because it was brutal the way he destroyed Newsom in that debate!

Here's the section on the "poop map", showing what a feckless Governor Newsom really is. Conservatism works even for our Liberal Friends, whereas Liberalism fares badly for everyone together, whether Lib or Cons. Thoughts?

Administrator Notice
Link Removed per 30/30 though I think you know this already.

No. Conservatism works for billionaires and White Nationalists. It fucks over workers and anyone who isn't a RTWNJ white Christian. It most certainly fucks over females and their body autonomy. 

People like you falsely think because liberals say that it must mean all of us want Stalin's Russia or Castro's Cuba. 

FYI, "Capitalism" is not a form of government. You can find McDonalds and Apple Stores in Beijing China. DumSantnuts is a fascist dipshit sycophant of the orange turd.
(January 8, 2024 at 9:35 pm)Angrboda Wrote: So, Donald Trump isn't credible, but Ron DeSantis is.

Looks like we got a live one boys!

Yes. Donald Trump isn't credible, but Ron DeSantis is. That's right.

I challenge, you, Angrboda, or any woman here, to tell me they want a husband who is a serial adulterer, fornicator etc like Donald Trump, to be their husband, and the father of their children, over someone like Ron DeSantis, a Military Veteran who stood by and fought for his wife Casey when she was having Breast Cancer and going through a difficult trial. 

Ron DeSantis is what Christian Men once were. Strong, faithful, loyal - righteous, in a word. Personally, I think a DeSantis-Haley or DeSantis-Vivek ticket would be best, but a DeSantis-Reynolds, or a DeSantis-Massie ticket works too. Let's see how the DeSantis-Haley debate goes, and how Iowa votes, and then it might become a 2 man race, and I very much doubt Trump will win that rather than DeSantis. But let us see.

Quote:No. Conservatism works for billionaires and White Nationalists.

The two Indian-American Conservative Candidates on the Debate Stage, Nikki Haley, and Vivek Ramaswamy, show that this is, at best, inaccurate. Indian-Americans are a rising demographic and an increasing number are turning toward the GOP. Conservative principles work for all, African Americans, Hispanics, and Asian American are discovering that in larger numbers, and so the future looks good for the Conservative Cause imho.
Let's take a quick poll here at Atheism Central. How many Parents here want their children "informed" that their gender is "fluid" and a "choice", and that this ought to be changed, even without parental consent?

I daresay, when push comes to shove, even many Liberal Parents would find common cause with Conservative Parents on such issues. But we'll see more about that in the General once DeSantis beats Trump.

Trump's worst fear is the race becoming a 2 man race and it being a one-on-one. He'll run and hide until then, but not for long.
Jerkoff
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
You continue to prove how out of touch with reality you are.
(January 8, 2024 at 10:06 pm)JJoseph Wrote: Let's take a quick poll here at Atheism Central. How many Parents here want their children "informed" that their gender is "fluid" and a "choice", and that this ought to be changed, even without parental consent?

I daresay, when push comes to shove, even many Liberal Parents would find common cause with Conservative Parents on such issues. But we'll see more about that in the General once DeSantis beats Trump.

Trump's worst fear is the race becoming a 2 man race and it being a one-on-one. He'll run and hide until then, but not for long.

This is not atheist central. 

Do you have children?  Hopefully not.  I do.  My middle one makes me crazy but that's a different issue.  I love all three.  It's something called unconditional love that parents should have for their children.  YMMV

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Hi ATWT, good to know about unconditional love, and I agree. I don't have children of course, so I don't have as much experience as you in that regard. I am dating someone, and we hope to be married this year. I do agree with you Parents should have unconditional love toward all their children no matter their choice.

The issue there was never about the children themselves, but of other bad actors who don't love the children telling them Liberal Woke Un-Scientific stuff like "Gender is a Choice", and/or that it ought to be changed even without parental consent, and other such ideas.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gavin Newsom - Political Skunk onlinebiker 1 391 September 24, 2020 at 7:53 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger