Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 2:15 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stupid things Atheists say...
Stupid things Atheists say...
(January 8, 2024 at 7:22 am)h4ym4n Wrote:
(January 8, 2024 at 7:14 am)Authari Wrote:
(January 8, 2024 at 6:52 am)h4ym4n Wrote: If your rapist, baby killing god exists then yes I would hate it and I would hate you even more for worshiping it
And yet you support abortion...

I support freedom to make decisions for one’s self

In you belief humans have souls. 

Abortion sends human souls straight to heaven. 

Never to be judged. 

If your god exist and it’s going to torture for all eternity then I curse your god and my mother for forcing me to be born.

Its like seeing a moody teenager throw a tantrum, i'll post more as more dumb stuff is said, honestly I could fill probably an entire column with the stupid drivel that comes from the mouths of these moronic atheists, its like they don't even see their own hypocrisy. Figured I'd start a thread here since the 'stupid things theists say' is very popular, i'm sure this thread will be just as popular.
RE: Stupid things Atheists say...
(January 9, 2024 at 6:31 am)Authari Wrote:
(January 8, 2024 at 7:22 am)h4ym4n Wrote: I support freedom to make decisions for one’s self

In you belief humans have souls. 

Abortion sends human souls straight to heaven. 

Never to be judged. 

If your god exist and it’s going to torture for all eternity then I curse your god and my mother for forcing me to be born.

Its like seeing a moody teenager throw a tantrum, i'll post more as more dumb stuff is said, honestly I could fill probably an entire column with the stupid drivel that comes from the mouths of these moronic atheists, its like they don't even see their own hypocrisy. Figured I'd start a thread here since the 'stupid things theists say' is very popular, i'm sure this thread will be just as popular.

Why are you cowering away from answering simple questions about you belief @Authari

(January 9, 2024 at 6:31 am)Authari Wrote: Its like seeing a moody teenager throw a tantrum, i'll post more as more dumb stuff is said,

That post shows how stupid your logic is, so you are the stupid one in this situation.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
(January 9, 2024 at 6:43 am)Fake Messiah Wrote:
(January 9, 2024 at 6:31 am)Authari Wrote: Its like seeing a moody teenager throw a tantrum, i'll post more as more dumb stuff is said,

That post shows how stupid your logic is, so you are the stupid one in this situation.

I'm sorry this thread isn't labeled 'stupid things theists say' so if you want you'll have to post that in that thread not this thread, please stop spamming my thread with an unrelated topic.
(January 9, 2024 at 7:04 am)Authari Wrote: I'm sorry this thread isn't labeled 'stupid things theists say' so if you want you'll have to post that in that thread not this thread, please stop spamming my thread with an unrelated topic.

Then you should also stop saying stupid things in this topic.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
(January 9, 2024 at 7:07 am)Fake Messiah Wrote:
(January 9, 2024 at 7:04 am)Authari Wrote: I'm sorry this thread isn't labeled 'stupid things theists say' so if you want you'll have to post that in that thread not this thread, please stop spamming my thread with an unrelated topic.

Then you should also stop saying stupid things in this topic.

I'm sorry if you thought what I posted was stupid, maybe stupid is contagious? I already feel dumber just talking to you...

[Image: 94694de8ae037e45f0c9395be7de2789.jpg]
(January 9, 2024 at 7:09 am)Authari Wrote:
(January 9, 2024 at 7:07 am)Fake Messiah Wrote: Then you should also stop saying stupid things in this topic.

I'm sorry if you thought what I posted was stupid, maybe stupid is contagious? I already feel dumber just talking to you...

Dumb people have imaginary friends and imaginary boogie men and believe in reincarnation

Hey asshole, project much?
(January 9, 2024 at 7:09 am)Authari Wrote:
(January 9, 2024 at 7:07 am)Fake Messiah Wrote: Then you should also stop saying stupid things in this topic.

What's for lunch today at your middle school?

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(January 9, 2024 at 7:31 am)arewethereyet Wrote:
(January 9, 2024 at 7:09 am)Authari Wrote: I'm sorry if you thought what I posted was stupid, maybe stupid is contagious? I already feel dumber just talking to you...

What's for lunch today at your middle school?

I actually work a full time job that I've had for a year now, supporting myself and my ailing mother but lunch was a sandwich from a local deli.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do you think Atheists are stupid? Authari 121 5405 January 4, 2024 at 7:35 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  What would an atheist say if someone said "Hallelujah, you're my savior man." Woah0 16 1437 September 22, 2022 at 6:35 pm
Last Post: Simon Moon
  Is it rational for, say, Muslims to not celebrate Christmas? Duty 26 2339 January 17, 2021 at 12:05 am
Last Post: xalvador88
  Atheists: What would you say to a dying child who asks you if they'll go to heaven? DodosAreDead 91 11367 November 2, 2018 at 9:07 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  Why Are Xtians So Stupid? Minimalist 31 4342 October 7, 2018 at 4:44 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  Why Are Atheists so Stupid Neo-Scholastic 125 15495 October 7, 2018 at 4:14 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  I enjoy far right atheists more than lgbt marxist atheists Sopra 4 2203 February 28, 2018 at 9:09 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  New atheist here, gotta say, not loving it Rayden_Greywolf 166 23482 November 30, 2017 at 2:10 pm
Last Post: KevinM1
  More than half of the Uk say they are non-religious downbeatplumb 9 2874 September 5, 2017 at 5:04 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Do as I say, not as I do thool 22 7194 May 29, 2017 at 4:59 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah