Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 3:48 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Right wing psycho-idiot birthers
Right wing psycho-idiot birthers
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_obama_birth_hawaii

yahoo Wrote:By Wednesday, Obama had his copies, releasing them to dispel questions from so-called "birthers" and some Republicans who believe he wasn't born in the U.S. and therefore is ineligible to be president.

At a news conference, he pleaded for the long "sideshow" to end. Many of the skeptics suggest Obama was actually born in Kenya, his father's home country, or Indonesia, where he spent a few years of his childhood

Damnit Obama. Why didnt you wait until the Republican presidential hopefuls were going strong. You could have trumped ANYONE of them with that card for suggesting that you arent American. As always, you are too soon, or too late, and its always unsatisfying.

Fox news has an entire page devoted to images of Obamas birth certificate:
http://www.foxnews.com/interactive/polit...rtificate/

But that isnt just it, the only words on the page are this:

Faux Noose Wrote:Obama's Birth Certificate - The White House has released President Obama's long-form birth certificate, saying the document is "proof positive" the president was born in Hawaii.

Really? Are any of you even SUPRISED that Fox had the words "proof positive" in parenthesis, why not just put the words "so called" before "proof positive". Thats the kind of stuff your idiot devotees like to hear and say.
RE: Right wing psycho-idiot birthers
Afterbirthers demand to see Obama's placenta.
(April 28, 2011 at 7:52 am)Gawdzilla Wrote: Afterbirthers demand to see Obama's placenta.

LMFAO, now that was funny.

P.S> - Void should be thanking me for not putting "Republibertarianazicons" in the title like Min would.

Here is to hoping Min blesses this topic with one of his famous one liners.
Big Grin
The funniest bit is how after all the republican attacks against Obama's birthplace and their repeated calls for him to prove he's American, when he finally does prove it they accuse him of wasting time and not addressing important issues.
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
(April 28, 2011 at 8:25 am)Zen Badger Wrote: The funniest bit is how after all the republican attacks against Obama's birthplace and their repeated calls for him to prove he's American, when he finally does prove it they accuse him of wasting time and not addressing important issues.

Of course. The birthers creed; "Never retreat, never surrender"
(April 28, 2011 at 8:25 am)Zen Badger Wrote: The funniest bit is how after all the republican attacks against Obama's birthplace and their repeated calls for him to prove he's American, when he finally does prove it they accuse him of wasting time and not addressing important issues.

One of many reasons I'm disgusted with Obama. He's wasted so much time and squandered so many opportunities trying to "reach out" and be "pipartisan" with a group of people that will burn him in effigy no matter what he says or does. He still doesn't get that. They're going to hate him regardless. He might as well do what needs to be done.
Atheist Forums Hall of Shame:
"The trinity can be equated to having your cake and eating it too."
...      -Lucent, trying to defend the Trinity concept
"(Yahweh's) actions are good because (Yahweh) is the ultimate standard of goodness. That’s not begging the question"
...       -Statler Waldorf, Christian apologist
How pathetic America...you focus on some President's (whom you elected by the way) birthplace and in the interim the rest of the planet is screwing you over and making your market and USD worthless ...bit like your Republican preoccupation with someones birth right to lead your stoopid people!!

ARRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Disappointed so disappointed in america right now Dodgy
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
I am not naive enough to think that this will keep the birthers from beating a dead horse or that this whole issue isn't race related.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
(April 28, 2011 at 9:03 am)DeistPaladin Wrote: One of many reasons I'm disgusted with Obama. He's wasted so much time and squandered so many opportunities trying to "reach out" and be "pipartisan" with a group of people that will burn him in effigy no matter what he says or does. He still doesn't get that. They're going to hate him regardless. He might as well do what needs to be done.
I'm torn between that issue some times, but not much. I understand that being the president, he is the president of EVERYONE in America, and he tries to act like it by honestly (in my opinion) trying to listen to everyones complaints and suggestions.

With that said, he has thrown the progressives under the bus and seems to be listening more to the conservatives than anything else. Lets be honest, when conservatives are in office, they only listen to their own.
(April 28, 2011 at 10:04 am)reverendjeremiah Wrote: I'm torn between that issue some times, but not much. I understand that being the president, he is the president of EVERYONE in America, and he tries to act like it by honestly (in my opinion) trying to listen to everyones complaints and suggestions.

I hear what you're saying. This would be my attitude as well if I were president. My thought is that there comes a point when being everyone's president means doing what must be done and what is right for America.

Given how a significant portion of our population is misinformed by Fox and right wing talk radio, that may mean selling some of these ideas. Trying to "rise above it all" has resulted in lack of leadership at a time when leadership is sorely needed.
Atheist Forums Hall of Shame:
"The trinity can be equated to having your cake and eating it too."
...      -Lucent, trying to defend the Trinity concept
"(Yahweh's) actions are good because (Yahweh) is the ultimate standard of goodness. That’s not begging the question"
...       -Statler Waldorf, Christian apologist

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anti-immigration..does Right wing still fools masses? WinterHold 106 4821 July 16, 2023 at 1:54 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  UK general election - right wing Conservative party wins large majority Duty 30 1517 December 16, 2019 at 6:12 am
Last Post: Duty
  Right Wing Tactics Amarok 18 1181 November 2, 2018 at 2:20 am
Last Post: Amarok
  Trump and his right-wing blowjob supporters. Jehanne 3 741 April 22, 2018 at 2:36 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Who is the bigger idiot? Trump or his supporters? GODZILLA 17 1683 March 31, 2018 at 10:03 am
Last Post: henryp
  Evangelical idiot tries to defend Trump GODZILLA 9 1018 March 13, 2018 at 9:11 pm
Last Post: rskovride
  "Idiot" Would Not Have Been My First Choice Minimalist 15 3953 July 10, 2017 at 11:18 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Even Right Wing Polls Can't Prop Up The WLB Minimalist 2 1103 May 30, 2017 at 8:42 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Our "President" is A Fucking Idiot Minimalist 71 21934 May 29, 2017 at 10:54 am
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  Do extreme right wing males have an inferiority complex NuclearEnergy 38 9082 May 12, 2017 at 11:12 pm
Last Post: Nanny