Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 5:50 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi
Hi
I'm Catherine. Recently converted from Roman Catholicism to Atheism. I'm 17, and doing my A levels in Ireland.
I'm not sure what else to write on here....I spend most of my time doing what normal teenagers do I guess? I'm addicted to a site called Tumblr. And Doctor Who. And Sherlock. And TV in general, if I'm honest.
It's nice to meet some like-minded people Smile
RE: Hi
Sherlock and Doctor Who are both great TV Series'. Welcome to the forums Smile
Converted to 'Atheism'? Frightful.

Levitate
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
Welcome to the Forums, yeah Adrian is a big Dr. who fan, meh I just don't get it Big Grin
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

always working on cleaning my windows- me regarding Johari
Hello there Cath, new here too
Kratos Killed Zeus; When is Christ's Turn?
Welcome
Hello Catherine.

Welcome to the forum.

Maria.
I'm not one of those like-minded people. But, welcome to the forum. Smile
Yeah! Screw those like minded people!

Welcome. Wink
Hello! Welcome to the dark side, as they say, we've got cookies Big Grin
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura