Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 2:34 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Animated Historical Maps
Animated Historical Maps
http://www.the-map-as-history.com/demos/free_access.php

I thought Shelly might enjoy this if no one else did.
I do not believe in the creed professed by the Jewish Church, by the Roman Church, by the Greek Church, by the Turkish Church, by the Protestant Church, nor by any Church that I know of. My own mind is my own Church. - Thomas Paine, The Age of Reason

Dean
RE: Animated Historical Maps
My wife loves it thanks.
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

always working on cleaning my windows- me regarding Johari
I've actually always been fascinated by maps and boundaries. Thanks a lot, I'm going to spend my night on that site!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDtdQ8bTvRc

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Haha, I remember the animaniacs! I always loved Pinky and the Brain too.
Wow, Dean. I am surprised I missed this thread. I just watched the Holocaust Map. These are really cool. I will have to find out what copyright they are under and see if I can't include some . . . somewhere. That page is going on fb.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  J.R.R Tolkien historical support of Franco of Spain, whats your view on it? Woah0 2 477 August 14, 2022 at 8:12 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Famous quotes of historical republicans..... Brian37 11 1374 November 20, 2016 at 3:22 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Nelson Mandela and historical revisionism. I and I 17 7476 December 7, 2013 at 6:56 pm
Last Post: I and I
  The Bible and Historical Documents Deckard 11 2337 September 25, 2013 at 6:00 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  A historical perspective: Dubya was a complete failure TaraJo 30 10960 December 5, 2012 at 1:42 am
Last Post: TaraJo
  Favourite Dictators/Historical Leaders Napoléon 51 18888 June 14, 2012 at 4:43 am
Last Post: rajsharma
  Interesting US Maps Loading Please Wait 17 6638 March 22, 2012 at 1:15 pm
Last Post: kılıç_mehmet
  The Historical Christ dagda 104 27895 August 5, 2009 at 4:59 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Historical Accuracy of Christ dagda 23 13630 October 10, 2008 at 10:45 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet