Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 4:26 pm

Poll: Were My Questions Successfully Answered?(Read The Answers Before Voting!)
This poll is closed.
Yes, they were answered successfully answered
0%
0 0%
No, they were not successfully answered
100.00%
1 100.00%
Total 1 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
An Inconvenient Question(s)
An Inconvenient Question(s)
I have recently read a post called Atheism V.S. The Quran and was rather amused at our dear friend Ryaan, who didn't quite properly refute all the points that the person arguing with him was making. So I decided to make a few questions that anybody, Muslims in particular, can answer. Anybody can also refute any answers too. Answers such as " Well, Person X or Organization X supports my position." or "Thats not true!" will not be counted. Also, just posting a link and letting that explain your position will not count. Asking where I got my informartion from is not an answer and playing the "racist" card is not an answer either. So, without further ado, here are the questions.
1. Wasn't the Quran a cobbled-together combination of plagarisms from the Torah and Bible, sayings of Muhhamad, and assorted drivel that was made after the illeterate founders death?
2. Wasn't over half the material that was proposed to be in the Quran rejected?
3. Aren't sexism, stoning, and intolerance still thriving in Muslim countries?
4. Aren't terrorists following the "word of allah" in waging "holy war/jihad" against anybody who is not a Muslim?
5. Why the theoretical hell aren't we allowed to "make graven images" of Muhhamad? He was just an ordinary man, right?
6. Why do Muslims invoke the "Pretty...poetry..." argument when making a case for the Quran/Islam?
7. Wasn't Muhhamad close friends with a docter that may have provided some of the "super-duper, ultra, ultimate,supreme, devestating, magnificent, amazing, high-tech, state-of-the-art, and just plain worshipful" scientific information?
8. Don't Muslims mutilate their children's reproductive organs and sow up their female babie's...er...private...parts.
9. Why isn't there any argument for Islam that I have as of yet heard of except for the Quran?
10. And, finally, can anyone explain the mass riots...er...protests, death threats and bounties, and some minor propery destruction when a Dutch cartoonist dared to...make a few cartoons that actually, GASP,...showed a picture of an Arabian man, presumably Muhhamad. Very, very openminded and tolerant there.
I do hope that the answers will not result in me doing these actions:
Confusedhock:ThinkingConfused FallROFLOL
RE: An Inconvenient Question(s)
You made the same original post in this thread. So, perhaps a mod (or an admin) will either delete this thread or close it.
RE: An Inconvenient Question(s)
(June 14, 2011 at 3:51 am)Rayaan Wrote: You made the same original post in this thread. So, perhaps a mod (or an admin) will either delete this thread or close it.

Closed.