Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 5, 2024, 11:58 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sports
Sports
Get us a frickin sports section! I wanna rant about how much of a twat Alex McLeish is!
RE: Sports
Unless you could somehow play sports there I would not want that. Watching sports bores me to ridiculous levels.
Cunt
Sports are indeed boring. And a type of game. So put your rants under the games heading Tongue
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
That be very true...very...true.
Cunt
Who is Alex McLeish?
(June 17, 2011 at 1:26 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Who is Alex McLeish?

A football manager in Britain
Cunt
(June 17, 2011 at 1:28 pm)frankiej Wrote:
(June 17, 2011 at 1:26 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Who is Alex McLeish?

A football manager in Britain

A what?

As if the Brits could play football. Don't be silly. It's not like they'll ever beat a decent team. They drink too much tea as it is.
I think us Brits can play football seen as we fooking invented it. And I don't see why not just add another section for sports. If you're not interested then don't look at it. Can't see what the problem is.
(June 17, 2011 at 2:08 pm)Napoleon Wrote: I think us Brits can play football seen as we fooking invented it. And I don't see why not just add another section for sports. If you're not interested then don't look at it. Can't see what the problem is.

It's like Q... there is no reason to have it when there's already Kw. It doesn't even save time, as it's almost always attached to a u, for no particular reason. X at least saves the time of Eks. And then it fucks itself royally by pretending to be a Z at times, and a simple Ks at other times.

The Brits haven't invented anything of worth (ever). Don't be silly.
OY! Scots have made many a wonderful things, ill not be sitting here listning to your anti Scot rubbish!

The english? Useless bunch of Numpty's. But don't be saying anything negative about the scottish!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_in...iscoveries

Some of the best inventions ever! (It's late and i cant be bothered finding a nonwikipedia list, night night)

Also, Soccer and Aussie rules football are the only true footballs, american football is the worst sport I've ever watched, ever.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Vote - Sports Section Rayaan 59 14137 September 14, 2013 at 6:31 pm
Last Post: festive1
  Sports section CapnAwesome 51 11814 September 10, 2013 at 4:47 pm
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  Sports orogenicman 17 3492 April 8, 2013 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Sports Section? British_Atheist 3 2365 June 15, 2010 at 3:20 pm
Last Post: British_Atheist