Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 7:38 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remember the Sae & Moros competition?
Remember the Sae & Moros competition?
Seems like you all have gotten old. So here is a better competition Tongue

Hands down Old spice guy wins.

Sorry Sae and Moros, but ever since you all stopped posting your little flame war its gotten less attention. Smile

[Image: 4rynft.jpg]

Religion is like a Penis, you shouldn't whip it out in public and you shouldn't shove it down your child's throat.
[Image: ao1i8o.png]
RE: Remember the Sae & Moros competition?
I say everyone rates me up, for the epic out of nowhere win, in return for this I will do absolutely nothing.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(July 29, 2011 at 2:21 pm)Rhythm Wrote: I say everyone rates me up, for the epic out of nowhere win, in return for this I will do absolutely nothing.

Yeah, you weren't lying huh.
I have work for most of the day, and Sae is AWOL.

Either way, looks like I win this time.
(July 29, 2011 at 2:48 pm)Moros Synackaon Wrote: Either way, looks like I win this time.

What exactly do you win?
A week of taunting Sae.
That has to be won?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(July 29, 2011 at 9:35 am)MilesTailsPrower Wrote:

good god - how stupid do you have to be to think that putting your fat-ass in a silly costume and grunting on the world wide web is a good idea?!

somebody put that dumb bastard on a spit so we can have a pig roast. Least then, he'd be good for something.
[Image: Evolution.png]

(July 29, 2011 at 2:48 pm)Moros Synackaon Wrote: I have work for most of the day, and Sae is AWOL.

Either way, looks like I win this time.

I walked 16 miles... don't look at me like that.

In anchorage. I sprinted across intersections so much.

Have a legitimate pain in my left ankle. And my other one too.

My shoes melted to my feet. Ouch.
(July 29, 2011 at 4:19 pm)Moros Synackaon Wrote: A week of taunting Sae.

Fair and square, hon Smile It was fun while it lasted.

Next time: more bluster Tiger

Rhythm Wrote:That has to be won?

You don't IM me, so you don't understand Smile

It definitely needs to be "won" Wink
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(July 29, 2011 at 4:42 pm)Cinjin Wrote:
(July 29, 2011 at 9:35 am)MilesTailsPrower Wrote:

good god - how stupid do you have to be to think that putting your fat-ass in a silly costume and grunting on the world wide web is a good idea?!

somebody put that dumb bastard on a spit so we can have a pig roast. Least then, he'd be good for something.

He's not fat, it's unused muscle Smile
[Image: 4rynft.jpg]

Religion is like a Penis, you shouldn't whip it out in public and you shouldn't shove it down your child's throat.
[Image: ao1i8o.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone remember this crock guy? Brian37 5 531 June 29, 2020 at 4:17 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Remember when... (AF memory lane) J a c k 0 423 November 11, 2019 at 11:36 pm
Last Post: J a c k
  Always remember... no one 7 642 October 20, 2019 at 11:00 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Does anyone else remember...? Cecelia 20 1789 July 30, 2019 at 8:26 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  I remember way back when..... Brian37 23 2069 January 9, 2019 at 8:40 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Iranians remember no one is going to be fair to you Mystic 9 1370 June 25, 2018 at 5:55 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  What would you do if you could remember every single moment in your life? c172 11 2467 October 13, 2017 at 5:46 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  New Avatar Competition The Valkyrie 32 2360 March 16, 2017 at 9:52 am
Last Post: pocaracas
  Am I the only one who doesn't remember ever telling a lie? Edwardo Piet 24 2046 September 14, 2016 at 12:58 pm
Last Post: Losty
  Remember when trump said he was going to build wall? dyresand 5 1363 February 18, 2016 at 5:16 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4