Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 3, 2024, 7:03 pm

Poll: Will you miss Napoleon?
This poll is closed.
Yes
15.79%
3 15.79%
Yes
21.05%
4 21.05%
Yes
21.05%
4 21.05%
Yes
15.79%
3 15.79%
I WILL NOT COPE 5 DAYS WITHOUT YOU!!!!!!!!!
26.32%
5 26.32%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Something to remember you by ;)
Something to remember you by ;)
Bad news people.

I'm going away and I will miss this forum very much (don't know how I'm going to cope). Especially seen as I have been on it practically every day since I joined. I know what you're thinking, you're going to miss this lovable old Napoleon impersonator. But fear not, I shall return. In no less than 5 long and arduous days!

So guys, give me something to remember you by for when I am on this perilous journey into the unknown (well not so unknown I have made this journey before). This can be anything, a picture, a video, or even just some kind words Wink

I'll give something for you all to remember me by in case you all forget who I am by the time I get back. Think of me fondly Smile

[Image: napoleonic-wars-napoleon-demotivational-...685772.jpg]

Quite apt, I will be sweeping through Europe on a mighty conquest of the Czech Republic, Austria and Slovakia. HUZZAH!

[Image: 1018%20-%20funny%20napoleon.jpg]

Also apt, as I am a pretty funny guy when you get to know me.

I look forward to getting some nice farewell messages seen as you all love me so much. Thank you.
Cool Shades
RE: Something to remember you by ;)
Piss off you French fuck.Big Grin
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell

(August 5, 2011 at 3:51 pm)FaithNoMore Wrote: Piss off you French fuck.Big Grin

I'll remember you as, "the cunt who can't play Call of Duty" Wink
[Image: 6247775.jpg]

Are you still here? Tongue
"In life you can never be too kind or too fair; everyone you meet is carrying a heavy load. When you go through your day expressing kindness and courtesy to all you meet, you leave behind a feeling of warmth and good cheer, and you help alleviate the burdens everyone is struggling with."
Brian Tracy
(August 5, 2011 at 4:18 pm)Judas BentHer Wrote: Are you still here? Tongue

I go tomorrow morning Big Grin

Quote:I go tomorrow morning

Me, too. Every morning.
(August 5, 2011 at 4:22 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Me, too. Every morning.

You go Czech Republic every morning? Wow, pretty coincidental eh!

Maybe I'll see you there?
(August 5, 2011 at 3:53 pm)Napoleon Wrote: I'll remember you as, "the cunt who can't play Call of Duty" Wink

And I'll remember you as that stubby little French twat that plays too many video games.

Well...I guess it's impossible to play too many video games, but you're still a stubby little French twat.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(August 5, 2011 at 4:26 pm)FaithNoMore Wrote: And I'll remember you as that stubby little French twat that plays too many video games.

Well...I guess it's impossible to play too many video games, but you're still a stubby little French twat.

Let's stop before this get's personal yeah?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Something to watch for (or avoid) The Valkyrie 24 2276 October 4, 2023 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Something to think about .... scamper 16 1658 November 13, 2022 at 1:10 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  A hint at something deeper Ahriman 0 213 October 5, 2022 at 8:14 pm
Last Post: Ahriman
  Something for nothing onlinebiker 92 4930 September 14, 2021 at 3:11 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The really real Something For Nothing no one 1 399 September 12, 2021 at 5:50 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Pizza, just bit the bullet, trying something new. Brian37 19 1360 June 14, 2021 at 11:58 am
Last Post: brewer
  Anyone remember this crock guy? Brian37 5 537 June 29, 2020 at 4:17 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  It’s Christmas so say something nice The Valkyrie 16 1752 December 19, 2019 at 9:03 pm
Last Post: no one
  Remember when... (AF memory lane) J a c k 0 427 November 11, 2019 at 11:36 pm
Last Post: J a c k
  Always remember... no one 7 647 October 20, 2019 at 11:00 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama