Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 1:20 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congratulations to myself ^_^
Congratulations to myself ^_^
I have finally passed fr0d0, my dear brother, in postcount Smile

So time for a little celebration! Big Grin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXI6CdTVJ-0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZsppOw2Mxk

[Image: demotivational-posters-santaraptor%255B1%255D.jpg]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGXzlRoNtHU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87d4DCTodo0

Or just in general... I'm awesome Smile
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
RE: Congratulations to myself ^_^
Congratz. (HaHa plus 1 to my postcount in a thread about your postcount)
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
At least you understand why I bothered to make a thread about it Tongue

This is a one day deal... just top your posts in a day, and hopefully do it in style. I'm not going to rely on cheap 3 word posts... you will be defeated by my superior typing speed! Big Grin
Sick.
Cunt
You do have an impressive post count.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Not so much as minimalist, and I don't expect to catch him, honestly.

But Doubtie hasn't done a whole lot recently... if he doesn't pick up: he's going to be left in the dust of me, fr0d0, minimalist, and even adrian Tongue

Depending on how long Rhythm stays at the forum... he's probably going to pass us all if he keeps posting like this Tongue
He does seem like a posting mad man
Cunt
Congratulations Ms Rules. My how far we've come Big Grin
(August 29, 2011 at 3:41 pm)fr0d0 Wrote: Congratulations Ms Rules. My how far we've come Big Grin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSbz9su2j...re=related

Indeed... it feels like I've been here forever, but it's only been 2 and a half years.

That might as well be forever, what with my memory.
(August 29, 2011 at 2:26 pm)Aerzia Saerules Arktuos Wrote: you will be defeated by my superior typing speed! Big Grin

[Image: increasetypingspeed.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Congratulations, V! Minimalist 12 564 February 28, 2018 at 3:37 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Another thread about myself lol Edwardo Piet 16 2605 May 22, 2016 at 2:22 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Someone told me to kill myself twice today, I don't know why it's been bothering me Phosphorescent Panties 48 5854 April 12, 2016 at 11:41 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  congratulations to Robvalue Joods 40 4315 January 19, 2016 at 2:20 pm
Last Post: ErGingerbreadMandude
  Will degrade myself for rep. Whateverist 86 11582 December 24, 2014 at 8:54 pm
Last Post: Alex K
Rainbow Is it weird that I consider myself straight and I'm so interested in guys? MusicLovingAtheist 40 9785 October 12, 2014 at 11:24 am
Last Post: Losty
  Injured myself Mothonis 14 2395 April 19, 2014 at 12:01 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  How to suppress parts of myself, to blend in. Gooders1002 30 6279 November 14, 2012 at 6:51 am
Last Post: jonb
  What should I do to defend myself from a possible Saerules attack? Jax 8 2801 June 1, 2011 at 10:38 pm
Last Post: Violet
  Cyclone:I'm shitting myself Oldandeasilyconfused 12 5299 February 5, 2011 at 2:50 pm
Last Post: leo-rcc