Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 9:23 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any Chile-Heads Out There?
Any Chile-Heads Out There?
Just wanted to see if there are any other folks out there that feel the needfor hot chiles daily.

Over the summer...I got my hands on a pound of fresh Trinidad Scorpion Butch-T's...hottest pepper on Earth...turning the ghost pepper (bhut jolokia) into a little ice cream bitch. (those are the beautiful pile on the right)

[Image: 294301_1920442904596_1647752299_1605416_259927316_n.jpg]

Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata; hiding with the candy, hoping the children do not break through with a stick.
RE: Any Chile-Heads Out There?
I think ketchup is spicy.

(September 19, 2011 at 1:17 am)LunchBox Wrote: Just wanted to see if there are any other folks out there that feel the need for hot chiles daily.

I don't like to eat chilli although I've eaten mildly hot foods before.

But as you said, the Trinidad Scorpion Butch T is indeed hottest chilli in the world according to tests conducted on March 1, 2011, and it was grown in a chilli farm in Australia:

Quote:The hottest chilli is the Trinidad Scorpion "Butch T" which was grown by The Chilli Factory (Australia) and rated at 1,463,700 Scoville Heat Units (SHU) according to tests conducted by EML Consulting Services in Morisset, New South Wales, Australia, on 1 March 2011.

http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/reco...est-chili/

A list of the top ten: http://www.australiangeographic.com.au/j...-world.htm

Hmmmmm…. Not exactly the first thought that came to mind when I read the title.

Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.
[Image: JUkLw58.gif]
I love chillies, but those things aren't eatable!

The old Asian guys in my home town used to have them in bags like sweets (hot chillies, not those stupid things). Comes from eating them your whole life I guess.
I like spicy foods, but I've never been a fan of chilis.
mk.. So just WHAT are they called?? (botanical name please Lunchbox) I just might be able to grow them for Zen Badger...who DOES love things spicy..(Dodgy Guess that's why he is with me)

So yes if you would be so kind as to supply the botanical name?? Big Grin
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Man, I love chillies... And anything uber spicy really...

The spicier the better Wink
Cunt
(September 19, 2011 at 6:00 am)frankiej Wrote: Man, I love chillies... And anything uber spicy really...

The spicier the better Wink

Flirt! Tongue

But yeah..do like chillies, sometimes they even llike me Confused
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
You mean you don't like the ones that burn on the way out Kitchie?! Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are there any active, free, text-only chat sites that are still going? Mechaghostman2 6 624 January 4, 2021 at 3:56 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  There's social distancing, and then there's SOCIAL DISTANCING!!!!! Gawdzilla Sama 8 805 March 24, 2020 at 10:53 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Is there any "atheist values" like "Christian values"? ErGingerbreadMandude 37 2875 January 7, 2018 at 8:03 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Just a heads up Edwardo Piet 18 2188 December 1, 2017 at 5:13 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Are there any attractive knees? brewer 57 7492 December 2, 2016 at 12:21 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Just a heads up. Losty 85 7511 July 9, 2016 at 5:11 pm
Last Post: Athene
  Just throwing it out there and Joods 35 3559 April 11, 2016 at 2:26 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Just a heads up dyresand 71 5891 November 26, 2015 at 10:18 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  To you non-reciprocated non-mutual passionate enthused ramblers out there. Edwardo Piet 30 2837 October 5, 2015 at 12:23 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Are there any honest computer tec sites? Brian37 7 1934 December 18, 2013 at 4:48 am
Last Post: LastPoet