Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 3:32 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Too True
Too True
[Image: d095d3c0cb77012e2f9100163e41dd5b]
RE: Too True
Frikken hippies. Look at all that precious land that hasn't been sold yet, it's just wasted money that isn't a KFC gravy hot tub in my lounge.
That tree is probably just sitting there because of those libtard hippy jobless terrorist-loving (grumbles continue until the next episode of Hannity airs).
If today you can take a thing like evolution and make it a crime to teach in the public schools, tomorrow you can make it a crime to teach it in the private schools and next year you can make it a crime to teach it to the hustings or in the church. At the next session you may ban books and the newspapers...
Ignorance and fanaticism are ever busy and need feeding. Always feeding and gloating for more. Today it is the public school teachers; tomorrow the private. The next day the preachers and the lecturers, the magazines, the books, the newspapers. After a while, Your Honor, it is the setting of man against man and creed against creed until with flying banners and beating drums we are marching backward to the glorious ages of the sixteenth centry when bigots lighted fagots to burn the men who dared to bring any intelligence and enlightenment and culture to the human mind. ~Clarence Darrow, at the Scopes Monkey Trial, 1925

Politics is supposed to be the second-oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first. ~Ronald Reagan
@Min:

Obviously everyone on the bus is dying for a pee.Cool Shades

Here we have something similar on the south west coast of Western Australia.

Once upon a time,there were massive old growth forests of Jarra (a superb red hardwood) and Kauri. I did a 3 week driving tour through there in 1989. Beautiful country,unknown to most Aussies, as it's over 2000 miles from here, another 900 to Sydney.

Anyway,we were driving through a wonderful Kauri forest and decided to explore a bit down a fire road-- It was fucking HOLLOW off the main forest road. I was both distressed and livid.
Quote:Obviously everyone on the bus is dying for a pee

I just love the way your mind works!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm too sexy for my shirt. Brian37 12 625 February 27, 2021 at 11:17 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  This SNL skit is just too perfect Apollo 6 621 December 16, 2020 at 11:14 am
Last Post: Apollo
  My cab driver...... True story today.... Brian37 4 373 February 22, 2019 at 5:19 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  You Know You've Been on AF Too Long When.... FatAndFaithless 52 6731 January 31, 2018 at 12:11 pm
Last Post: Mr.Obvious
  True story, but guess what I was thinking... Brian37 7 916 December 4, 2017 at 3:17 pm
  The True Tale of How Jesus Christ Got His Name Edwardo Piet 9 1206 October 15, 2017 at 5:08 pm
  True story about local PBS programming. Brian37 1 501 January 18, 2017 at 11:35 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  I Wish This Wasn't So True Minimalist 0 465 September 7, 2016 at 8:04 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Superheroes are ordinary people too. ignoramus 13 2097 June 19, 2016 at 7:40 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla
  Missed it by that much..... True story.... Brian37 13 1803 May 4, 2016 at 11:49 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet