Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 11:16 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mrs Nile, the 75-year-old wife of NSW Christian Democrat MP Fred Nile, dies
Mrs Nile, the 75-year-old wife of NSW Christian Democrat MP Fred Nile, dies
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/8361...cer-battle

Quote:After initial chemotherapy treatment for cancer of the liver, ribs and spine, doctors had told Mrs Nile the disease had disappeared.
However, last year she had to be readmitted to hospital after a recurrence of the liver cancer.

So there ya go... Mrs Nile was (by all reports a)
Quote:Premier Barry O'Farrell said Mrs Nile was one of the politest and fairest people he had ever met.
"She applied herself in all her dealings with all sides of politics," he said in a statement.
and I have no doubt she was

If she "Had no doubts about her faith" where was her god??

She died of Liver Cancer like an other person or common junkie.
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
RE: Mrs Nile, the 75-year-old wife of NSW Christian Democrat MP Fred Nile, dies
God giveth and god taketh away, praise the lord and if it pleaseth him could he please removeth the red squigly under the words taketh, pleaseth, squigly and removeth.

I don't like this abortion business, doesn't seem right, I disagree with it.
A rape victim wants an abortion? well I'll have to reject the plea, I'm just trying to be consistent.

That's the reasoning of Fred Nile, I don't know if his wife was collaborator or victim.

Fred has been an example of wrongness for a few generations of Oz children.
[Image: YgZ8E.png]
RE: Mrs Nile, the 75-year-old wife of NSW Christian Democrat MP Fred Nile, dies
(October 18, 2011 at 6:26 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: If she "Had no doubts about her faith" where was her god??

She died of Liver Cancer like an other person or common junkie.

Shush Neko...you are making the sheep nervous.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daphne Spurlock: Slits 5-Year-Old Son's Throat, Stomps on His Chest to Release Demon KichigaiNeko 11 5830 April 23, 2012 at 12:03 pm
Last Post: frankiej
  Don't Ask Don't Tell is being relaxed while it is reviewed for a year Eilonnwy 2 1988 February 3, 2010 at 9:01 am
Last Post: leo-rcc