Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 8:39 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kirk Cameron's Sad Birthday
Kirk Cameron's Sad Birthday
Don't know if everyone else has seen or heard of this yet, but Kirk Cameron celebrated his 41st birthday in lavish style:

[Image: kirk_cameron_birthday.jpg]

Yep, nothing like a Subway sandwich* and some crappy store-bought cake to celebrate with three other people, two of which apparently really don't want to be there.

Supposedly there were 10-15 people standing behind the picture taker, but why were there only 4 sandwiches on the table? And why wasn't Bananaman Ray Comfort invited? Or was he the one taking the picture? Where was his good friend Boner?

http://nymag.com/daily/entertainment/201...thday.html

Could it be because Kirk is an irritating jerk? I do remember watching E! True Hollywood Story about Growing Pains, and Alan Thicke related how irritated everyone was at Kirk after he became born again and nobody really wanted to work with him any more. For instance, Kirk refused to follow along with a script in which his character Mike Seaver lies to his parents, because, as Kirk said, "Mike doesn't lie to people." If you watch all the earlier episodes, Mike always lied to try to get away with stuff.

*I actually do like Subway sandwiches, but for my birthday I'd like something a little bit better
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
RE: Kirk Cameron's Sad Birthday
(October 25, 2011 at 12:19 pm)Doubting Thomas Wrote: For instance, Kirk refused to follow along with a script in which his character Mike Seaver lies to his parents, because, as Kirk said, "Mike doesn't lie to people." If you watch all the earlier episodes, Mike always lied to try to get away with stuff.

Apparently kirk thinks that jesus won't know that he's ACTING. Apparently jesus is too stupid to realize that only the CHARACTER, Mike Seaver is lying and that Kirk himself is not.

god damn! christians are such fucktards!
[Image: Evolution.png]

All the birthday parties he's ever had were just merciful consolations for his being born.
I keep thinking of what the two women look like they're thinking. "Don't get too close or else he'll smack me again!" Or the one hiding behind the door jamb seems to be thinking, "If I keep backing up, maybe I can sneak off enough to go running from the building!"
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
[Image: Crocoduck.jpg]

Not shown in the earlier picture, kirk Cameron's pet crocoduck
Too bad even crocokirk and duckocameron didn't choose to attend.
(October 25, 2011 at 1:35 pm)Doubting Thomas Wrote: I keep thinking of what the two women look like they're thinking. "Don't get too close or else he'll smack me again!" Or the one hiding behind the door jamb seems to be thinking, "If I keep backing up, maybe I can sneak off enough to go running from the building!"

the woman on the left is Chelsea Noble, his actress wife.
(October 25, 2011 at 1:50 pm)reverendjeremiah Wrote: the woman on the left is Chelsea Noble, his actress wife.

That explains why she's standing so far away from him.
It looks to me like Camoron (spelling intentional) just walked into that house to take a closer look at the cake, he looks totally amazed like he's never seen one before. Or the two women are sad that he's vacuumed up all the food into his idiot face and the cake's just about to be next.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
At least he had cake on his bday. Confusedigh:
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Here's my story, sad but true WinterHold 50 3373 August 13, 2023 at 3:08 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Donald Trump as Captain Kirk. Jehanne 0 340 March 22, 2018 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  This is Kind of Sad Minimalist 0 405 August 19, 2017 at 9:14 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Kirk Cameron Razzie winner downbeatplumb 21 2855 November 13, 2015 at 4:53 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Sad dog diary Jackalope 6 1498 June 4, 2013 at 12:08 am
Last Post: Rayaan
  Man who paraded "captain kirk" in 23rd century fruit of looms appointed to show Darth Vader in diapers. Anomalocaris 11 5473 January 25, 2013 at 6:03 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Muslim Rappers (Strong Lyrics, disturbing and sad) JohnDG 11 5107 September 15, 2012 at 2:10 pm
Last Post: JohnDG
Rainbow Sad? need a hug or boyfriend? bbrettle 11 3183 June 18, 2011 at 1:41 am
Last Post: Violet