Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 1:14 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tea Party Jesus
Tea Party Jesus
[Image: tumblr_lpcy8bGGvA1qzvl4eo1_500.png]
undefined
RE: Tea Party Jesus

I see this on the sides of NC roads every day. Don't act like it's out of the ordinary.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
Cross and all? Epic. (actually thinking about it I wouldn't rule it out, NC after all Smile )
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Not that big (the cross, that is). But usually prominently displayed.

I had to weave around five of these fuckers at Wal-mart Sunday morning.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
Yeah, every time I see someone in Walmart driving one of these things around, I always think, "You know, if you'd get your fat ass out of that thing and walk, you wouldn't need it any more." I know some people who have knee surgery really do need some help getting around, but more often than not it's extremely overweight people who desperately need exercise.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
(November 2, 2011 at 1:57 pm)Doubting Thomas Wrote: Yeah, every time I see someone in Walmart driving one of these things around, I always think, "You know, if you'd get your fat ass out of that thing and walk, you wouldn't need it any more." I know some people who have knee surgery really do need some help getting around, but more often than not it's extremely overweight people who desperately need exercise.

oh yeah, those little carts (I call them 'lard enhancers') are definitely abused by fat lazy slobs. So much so that the people who actually need them won't get a fair shake from most.
[Image: Evolution.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Seth brings Jon Snow to a dinner party *Deidre* 2 574 July 4, 2018 at 2:28 am
Last Post: Amarok
  Tea Party says Fox News is too liberal TaraJo 8 3129 March 25, 2013 at 1:17 pm
Last Post: thesummerqueen
  American Tea Party Anthem by Lloyd Marcus Justtristo 0 1045 August 17, 2012 at 12:32 am
Last Post: Justtristo
  An Epic Tea Server Rayaan 5 1436 September 17, 2011 at 4:15 pm
Last Post: Rayaan
  tea party less liked than atheists &Muslims. Oldandeasilyconfused 3 2032 August 18, 2011 at 6:22 am
Last Post: Jaysyn
  CRAZY GIF PARTY Eilonnwy 38 15743 April 29, 2010 at 4:40 pm
Last Post: Eilonnwy