Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 3:17 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Official: Black Rhino declared extinct.
Sad 
Official: Black Rhino declared extinct.
Caution Drama Queen
It's official according to CNN news - http://www.cnn.com/2011/11/10/world/afri...?hpt=wo_c2

Is there thread where I can scream out the sea of rage and profanity? Angry The black rhino brought to extinct just because of misguided, superstitious medical uses like erect the you-know-what.

There's some mentions of usage for Rhino horns in this Link: http://www.pbs.org/wnet/nature/episodes/...tion/1178/

For erection? for to de-possession? For Islam's manihood? Money? Give me frigging break!

'tis end of my rant.
RE: Offical: Black Rhino declared extinct.
I guess there will be limp dicks all over Africa now.

(November 11, 2011 at 2:10 pm)Minimalist Wrote: I guess there will be limp dicks all over Africa now.

The funny thing is, despite science research show that the powder of Black Horn didn't give any medical benefits like erecting our Jackson to impress the girls. Perhaps the ignorance is one of many factors behind the extinction of black rhinos.
dang.
This is what black horn looks like:

[Image: Rhino-Horn.jpg]

I doubt I would have been allowed to have one as a pet, so no biggie.
Cunt
Some wackos said the figure of these severed black horns symbols - the manhood, just because...

Just because it mounts up just like penile erection! Some traditional Muslims use the Rhino horns as a hilt of swords. Ugh.
(November 11, 2011 at 2:28 pm)frankiej Wrote: I doubt I would have been allowed to have one as a pet, so no biggie.

Animal captivity may benefit to exotic animal to some degree, but dunno if zoo have black rhinos under captivity. But is that a joke? Hardly laughing matter here.
(November 11, 2011 at 2:16 pm)Blam! Wrote:
(November 11, 2011 at 2:10 pm)Minimalist Wrote: I guess there will be limp dicks all over Africa now.

The funny thing is, despite science research show that the powder of Black Horn didn't give any medical benefits like erecting our Jackson to impress the girls. Perhaps the ignorance is one of many factors behind the extinction of black rhinos.

As we see on this board all the time, scientific research rarely ever causes the lunatics to miss a step.
(November 11, 2011 at 2:36 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
(November 11, 2011 at 2:16 pm)Blam! Wrote:

As we see on this board all the time, scientific research rarely ever causes the lunatics to miss a step.

If scientists be aggressive against misguided beliefs like medical benefits of black rhino powder, then black rhino shouldn't be one of extincted species in first place? Doubtful..

Ignorance and Superstition isn't only factors here- It's also greed.
The Black Rhino per se is not extinct, only the Western subspecies. There is a way to preserve the ones that are left:

Give the locals exclusive rights over the rhinos: they can harvest the horns of dead rhinos and whatever else they want from it. That gives them an incentive to actively oppose poaching and to preserve the species and reduces the market value of the horns to poachers: as with marijuana, an outright ban just makes the horns more valuable, and adds to the incentive to poach.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What's your stance on bringing back extinct species? Fake Messiah 80 2346 March 12, 2024 at 8:50 am
Last Post: brewer
  Without rape, most animal species would go extinct Alexmahone 34 4418 May 25, 2018 at 11:25 am
Last Post: sdelsolray
  No official name for earth's moon Foxaèr 32 2063 March 4, 2018 at 7:42 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  LOOK!>> -Consciousness After Death -official <<Clickbait! ignoramus 10 1860 October 19, 2017 at 10:02 am
Last Post: Brian37
  "Declared Clinically Dead" chimp3 64 9175 February 6, 2017 at 10:09 pm
Last Post: RoadRunner79
  Should we allow Pandas to go extinct? Welsh cake 45 7873 August 19, 2014 at 5:45 pm
Last Post: bladevalant546
  The ethics of cloning extinct animals BrokenQuill92 36 7198 June 20, 2014 at 11:11 am
Last Post: LostLocke
  Extinct Species Styper 26 12801 April 8, 2012 at 4:52 pm
Last Post: orogenicman
  Black death gene code reconstructed frankiej 2 1533 October 12, 2011 at 6:29 pm
Last Post: TheDarkestOfAngels