Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 19, 2024, 3:06 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you listening to right now?
What are you listening to right now?
Every forum I have ever been a member of has had this thread, and I searched both physically and using the search tool and came up with nothing, so here it is. What are you listening to right now?

Deep Purple - Hush
RE: What are you listening to right now?
ABC News 24.
Well, a few minutes ago I was listening to Bastille Day by Rush.
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
Whatever hippie music this coffee joint is playing.
Pandora.com
[Image: Evolution.png]

Dethklok

Quote:"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity. "
Martin Luther King, Jr.
The Death Panel podcast. Fucking hilarious.

Deep Purple wins though - awesome choice.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
The Rolling Stones - Paint It Black
You're Gonna Go Far, Kid - The Offspring

About 10 times in a row. And before that I was listening to Sing for the Moment - Eminem, Not Fair - Lily Allen, and other such songs Smile
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(May 1, 2011 at 1:05 pm)Chris_Zee_Great Wrote: Every forum I have ever been a member of has had this thread, and I searched both physically and using the search tool and came up with nothing, so here it is. What are you listening to right now?

Deep Purple - Hush

A song I wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73YuU8Q9H...r_embedded
Our Daily Train blog at jeremystyron.com

---
We have lingered in the chambers of the sea | By sea-girls wreathed with seaweed red and brown | Till human voices wake us, and we drown. — T.S. Eliot

"... man always has to decide for himself in the darkness, that he must want beyond what he knows. ..." — Simone de Beauvoir

"As if that blind rage had washed me clean, rid me of hope; for the first time, in that night alive with signs and stars, I opened myself to the gentle indifference of the world. Finding it so much like myself—so like a brother, really—I felt that I had been happy and that I was happy again." — Albert Camus, "The Stranger"
---

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] The Listening List Foxaèr 23 290 March 16, 2024 at 4:45 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Music You're Listening To: SofaKingHigh 3266 148095 July 2, 2019 at 1:32 am
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Early Maids ... For your listening pleasure. ignoramus 4 685 June 14, 2018 at 8:24 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  What are you watching right now? account_inactive 390 18597 January 6, 2017 at 11:26 am
Last Post: Joods
  Post the songs you hate here. Yes, right here! brewer 265 24469 September 20, 2016 at 2:14 pm
Last Post: account_inactive
  Sam Harris: 'Can we ever be right about right and wrong?' Edwardo Piet 2 2420 December 21, 2008 at 10:04 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet