Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 9:29 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Give the richest power and the economy stabilizes. This is good.

The stability and shape of the economic pyramid is determined by the top. The richest determine the standards of stability and wealth for all.

I think it fair that at this point in time, we ask the rich to do the right thing and stabilize the economy.

I hear that they can afford it.
In reality, they control it anyway.

Do not get me wrong. We will all need to adjust to a new way of thinking if the rich do the right thing and we are bright enough to force it. We all pay a price for the peace of stability. I do not target just the rich. I target the whole common. We are all in this together, alone.

Government can guarantee any and all forced investments. There can be no lose to the rich.

Should we legislate economic power, to the rich, force them, as well as all of us, to do the right thing ---- stabilize the economy ?

All economic systems have to be stabilized before they can be controlled.

Regards
DL
RE: Give the richest power and the economy stabilizes. This is good.
As I have mentioned before, I just think we should go all Robin Hood on their asses.
Cunt
I think it's about time the rich had a position of power in this country...
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
(November 16, 2011 at 3:45 pm)frankiej Wrote: As I have mentioned before, I just think we should go all Robin Hood on their asses.

You mean like Labour were doing with their 'bankers tax' which bought in about £3bn.

Thank you George Osborne for repealing that before you even warmed the seat of Number 11 Downing Street.
I think its about time we all went Madame DeFarge on their asses.

[Image: Guillotine.gif]
You don't "give" the richest people power. Rich people(by rich, I don't mean like "celebrity rich") obtain power as a nice side effect of their efforts to maximize profits.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
(November 16, 2011 at 3:45 pm)frankiej Wrote: As I have mentioned before, I just think we should go all Robin Hood on their asses.

Knock the top off of our pyramid and what do you see?
Another top.

Control is the key. Not crime.

My proposal is win win for all.
Do not lower your morals and try for a win lose scenario.

Regards
DL

(November 17, 2011 at 6:49 pm)Doubting Thomas Wrote: I think it's about time the rich had a position of power in this country...

Only by giving it to them can we control them.
Better the devil you know and control than the devil you do not know.

Right?

Regards
DL
(November 18, 2011 at 8:16 pm)kılıç_mehmet Wrote: You don't "give" the richest people power. Rich people(by rich, I don't mean like "celebrity rich") obtain power as a nice side effect of their efforts to maximize profits.

Yes. by taking advantage of labor and markets.
hard to say though how much power they officially have in a shaky economy.

I say that we should stabilize the economy and give them real power. We would all profit from such in the long run.

Regards
DL
Quote:Yes. by taking advantage of labor and markets.
hard to say though how much power they officially have in a shaky economy.

I say that we should stabilize the economy and give them real power. We would all profit from such in the long run.

Regards
And how do you propose you stabilize the economy?
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
(November 18, 2011 at 8:16 pm)kılıç_mehmet Wrote: You don't "give" the richest people power. Rich people(by rich, I don't mean like "celebrity rich") obtain power as a nice side effect of their efforts to maximize profits.

What the fuck are you talking about? We are "giving" rich people power. It was not always a nice side effect. The revolutionaries who founded this country were rich business people and, hold your breath, broke ass motherfuckers.

Samuel Adams managed to lose most of his family's assets by not collecting taxes for the British as the tax collector and was sued for it.

Flash forward, Abraham Lincoln, born broke, died nearly broke.

Move forward even further, William Jennings Bryan (dear old deluded, but generally good, great, great, great grandpa), not a big business man, almost became the President of the U.S. and was very much for keeping power in the hands of the little guy.

Keep going forward and . . . shit, we've got oil tycoons.
So, you advocate creating a new level of enfranchised aristocracy?

No thanks. They've already showed how they do business.

By the way, if you knock the top off of a pyramid, it isn't a pyramid and gets a hell of a lot less pointy.
Trying to update my sig ...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why NATO doesn't give to Ukraine plan of membership? Interaktive 39 1568 April 24, 2022 at 8:48 am
Last Post: Interaktive
  Who has the power Spongebob 19 1036 January 23, 2022 at 11:25 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  BREAKING:Trump refuses to commit to a peaceful transition of power after Election Day WinterHold 97 5346 October 2, 2020 at 1:50 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Let's give the orange turd a nobel prize. ignoramus 15 1215 September 25, 2019 at 10:17 am
Last Post: Shell B
  As Economy Crashes, Democracts Finally Start To Take Impeactment Seriously. ReptilianPeon 28 1893 September 22, 2019 at 3:39 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  Frankly my Graham, I don't give a damn! Brian37 3 581 April 25, 2019 at 2:27 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Does the media give too Trump too much attention GODZILLA 9 1316 October 21, 2018 at 3:04 am
Last Post: Jade-Green Stone
  So I guess since the GOP is in power now they really don't give a fuck about this now GODZILLA 3 1238 June 29, 2018 at 7:36 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  The Power of Freedom vs. Hate Speech Laws Mechaghostman2 13 1605 May 1, 2018 at 10:02 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Racism = Prejudice + Power? Mechaghostman2 1 504 August 2, 2017 at 7:32 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye