Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 19, 2024, 7:45 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A a 17-year-old high school student fighting a quack
A a 17-year-old high school student fighting a quack
Stanislaw Burzynski claims he has a method for treating cancer. He calls it antineoplaston therapy. However, according to the National Cancer Institute, “No randomized, controlled trials showing the effectiveness of antineoplastons have been published in peer-reviewed scientific journals.”

Rhys Morgan, a 17-year-old high school student, is fighting this quack. He has been harassed and threathened to be sued. He decided to publish the letters he has received so far in his battle against this quack.

http://rhysmorgan.co/2011/11/threats-fro...ki-clinic/

RE: A a 17-year-old high school student fighting a quack
Skeptical blogosphere is all over this one. Burzynski can't do much.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
I agree. If his science is sound, then he needs to publish his findings and run the gauntlet.
He actually has, but they're bad studies.

http://theness.com/neurologicablog/index...a-blogger/
(November 29, 2011 at 10:22 am)thesummerqueen Wrote: He actually has, but they're bad studies.

http://theness.com/neurologicablog/index...a-blogger/

Then better studies should be made.

..but I dont have to tell you this. You already know

Cool Shades
Of course. I think the dude is a greedy douche.
More than likely he is...but who knows what he may have discovered on accident
Looks like he might have accidentally discovered a way to make an easy dollar....lol.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
You don't charge money if you think you have a valid concept like that. If your evidence holds up, you hold proper trials.
(November 29, 2011 at 10:48 am)thesummerqueen Wrote: You don't charge money if you think you have a valid concept like that. If your evidence holds up, you hold proper trials.

Very true.

We shall see what becomes of this if trial is brought against him.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  High blood pressure ErGingerbreadMandude 23 4995 July 5, 2017 at 9:48 pm
Last Post: ErGingerbreadMandude
  Various ways of fighting climate change dyresand 15 3369 April 1, 2017 at 5:26 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  400,000 Year Old Cranium Found in Portugal Minimalist 29 4601 March 29, 2017 at 6:11 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Is it really a new year? lifesagift 13 3344 January 3, 2015 at 6:49 am
Last Post: Heywood
  6000 year old temple unearthed in Ukraine Jackalope 7 2728 October 22, 2014 at 6:19 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Thinking of going back to school... Ravenshire 15 3097 July 4, 2014 at 10:59 am
Last Post: eyemixer
  Tibetans inherited high-altitude gene from ancient human MountainsWinAgain 1 868 July 4, 2014 at 8:50 am
Last Post: Whateverist
  1.8M-year-old skull gives glimpse of our evolution Minimalist 41 11670 November 4, 2013 at 1:21 am
Last Post: T.J.
  20,000 year old Buildings Found in Jordan Minimalist 13 8256 August 31, 2012 at 10:35 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  While the US is fighting over the debt, China is planning to go to the moon little_monkey 20 10595 January 4, 2012 at 6:33 pm
Last Post: Welsh cake