Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 7:44 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Day...
Another Day...
Another act of stupidity by that dumbfuck, Michelle Bachmann.

http://www.ontopmag.com/article.aspx?id=...ategory=26
Don’t ask.

Atheist
I Evolved!
RE: Another Day...
I heard tell that some gay people have advised Michelle Bachmann's husband the fly the kook and find happiness in San Francisco.

I'm more inclined to agree with them than I would with Michellle Bachmann.
Slave to the Patriarchy no more
You do understand that it is not an act, right? She really is that fucking stupid.
She can't turn it on and off.

Unfortunately, as Bush proved, being stupid does not disqualify anyone from being elected president because the electorate is pretty stupid themselves.
She's a horrible person. There isn't any excuse for it. I could seriously go on about how moronic the bitch is all day long, trust me.

(December 1, 2011 at 10:20 pm)Minimalist Wrote: You do understand that it is not an act, right?

Well, I meant "act" as in:
Quote:a : the doing of a thing : deed
b : something done voluntarily
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/act

I'm basically saying she's stupid and that's why she does stupid things.
(December 1, 2011 at 10:26 pm)aleialoura Wrote: I could seriously go on about how moronic the bitch is all day long, trust me.

Same here...
Don’t ask.

Atheist
I Evolved!
Why and how does someone with no brain power, actually reach a spot like US Congresswoman. Like really there are like 435 of them and 300 million Americans. This is one of the 435 that represent us.... this is the best we can do? I'm fucking embarrassed.
And I agree about her husband, if it quacks like a duck, walks like a duck, looks like a duck, well...
(December 2, 2011 at 1:18 pm)paintpooper Wrote: Why and how does someone with no brain power, actually reach a spot like US Congresswoman.

I think it was said better on Family Guy, regarding any Republican in general:
Quote: Chris Griffin:I don't understand what you're saying, but somehow I feel safer.

Still...we could do better...I guess.
Don’t ask.

Atheist
I Evolved!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Another day another American gun rampage. downbeatplumb 51 8902 June 12, 2013 at 10:00 am
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  Another Republican, another gay sex scandal but this time with children! TaraJo 9 4548 November 1, 2012 at 10:47 am
Last Post: Utracia
  Another day, another resignation Tobie 2 1120 March 25, 2012 at 8:13 am
Last Post: Welsh cake