Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 1:40 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New person!
New person!
Hi, I've posted a few times before. I'm 14 and I live in London, England.

I am an atheist/pastafarian. I just did a picture of the mountain, the trees and the midget. Smile
"Two hands working can do more than a thousand clasped in prayer"-Unknown
"A man without religon is like a fish without a bicycle"-One of Murphy's laws
[Image: atheist.png]
[Image: evolution.png]
RE: New person!
(April 20, 2009 at 6:09 am)SarahIsPi Wrote: Hi, I've posted a few times before. I'm 14 and I live in London, England.

Blimey, my youngest daughter is your age ... she's also atheist although she doesn't flaunt it, she just thinks belief in gods of any kind is daft.

Welcome to the forum.

Kyu
Angry Atheism
Where those who are hacked off with the stupidity of irrational belief can vent their feelings!
Come over to the dark side, we have cookies!

Kyuuketsuki, AngryAtheism Owner & Administrator
Hi Sarah. I too am a convert to his Noodlyness. Welcome to the forum.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
Welcome to the forum!

It is good that you have found the one true religion, it does not do justice to the FSM to say that its all powerful, all knowing noodlyness is a "God" - the FSM is more than that, more than a "God", the FSM is everything... the FSM is eternal, I'd say it is 'the light of all things' - but it's way, WAY more than that.

Who knows maybe this is all an illusion and in fact we live in a world entirely made of noodles (with a few meatballs) - matter itself is basically the same thing as noodley goodness, however that would work.

All must embace the noodley goodness of his noodle majesty the FSM's noodly appendege,

Ramen.

Anyway welcome to the forums! (that its noodleness has so wonderfully created for all our fellow pastafarians, ramen).

Welcome.

EvF

P.S: Oh, and good on ya for being an atheist too btw; good to see another fellow atheist.
Welcome here! You must be like the youngest member here.

14 is ,by the way, acctually around the same age I became an atheist.
Welcome! Whereabouts in London? I live about 5 minutes from the M25.
(April 21, 2009 at 1:13 am)Tiberius Wrote: Welcome! Whereabouts in London? I live about 5 minutes from the M25.

That sentence must sounds really intresting with a british accentBig Grin
Welcome Sarah,from Adelaide South Australia. I think London is the most fascinating city the world. [that I've actually visited] .

Have fun.

Quote:Blimey, my youngest daughter is your age ... she's also atheist although she doesn't flaunt it, she just thinks belief in gods of any kind is daft.

Mate I have TIES older than that.Cool Shades
Welcome!

I've always wanted to visit London
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful with out having to believe there are fairies at the bottom of it to?" -Douglas Adams.Heart
Pastafarian
I Evolved!
(April 21, 2009 at 1:13 am)Tiberius Wrote: Welcome! Whereabouts in London? I live about 5 minutes from the M25.

Enfield.
"Two hands working can do more than a thousand clasped in prayer"-Unknown
"A man without religon is like a fish without a bicycle"-One of Murphy's laws
[Image: atheist.png]
[Image: evolution.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New person Ingrid.M 9 1078 October 26, 2015 at 6:05 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  New New New Quid 23 4851 December 11, 2012 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: Cyberman