Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 13, 2024, 7:26 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ask a Catholic
RE: Ask a Catholic
(August 29, 2015 at 5:13 pm)Brakeman Wrote: Bullshit bullshit bullshit!

A man that is soooo drunk that he doesn't remember that his wife is dead and that the only two girls around are his daughters that he can't recognize is not going to be able to "get it up"  even once let alone twice in one night.

Lying for jeeebuss!

Nevermind Randy and his renewed bible barrage of blanks.

There's a fundamental question in that tale. If he was so drunk that he didn't notice to do the nasty with his daughters, how did he get it up?
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(August 29, 2015 at 5:55 pm)Randy Carson Wrote:
(August 29, 2015 at 5:13 pm)Brakeman Wrote: Bullshit bullshit bullshit!

A man that is soooo drunk that he doesn't remember that his wife is dead and that the only two girls around are his daughters that he can't recognize is not going to be able to "get it up"  even once let alone twice in one night.

Lying for jeeebuss!

Twice in one night, brakeman? Really?

Genesis 19

31 One day the older daughter said to the younger, “Our father is old, and there is no man around here to give us children—as is the custom all over the earth. 32 Let’s get our father to drink wine and then sleep with him and preserve our family line through our father.”

Since Lot is "old" now, some time has passed since the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah.

33 That night they got their father to drink wine, and the older daughter went in and slept with him. He was not aware of it when she lay down or when she got up.

The older daughter slept with her father on this first night.

34 The next day the older daughter said to the younger, “Last night I slept with my father. Let’s get him to drink wine again tonight, and you go in and sleep with him so we can preserve our family line through our father.” 35 So they got their father to drink wine that night also, and the younger daughter went in and slept with him. Again he was not aware of it when she lay down or when she got up.

The second daughter went in to sleep with him on the second night.

36 So both of Lot’s daughters became pregnant by their father.

Ha! HA HA OK.. So Lot fornicated incestuously with his daughters over more than one night verses one night.. OK, does it make it more believable that he could be sooo drunk twice that he doesn't even know he was with them? This OLD man was still able to get it up in a blasted drunken state enough to COMPLETE a sexual act with his disgusting daughters? Really?

There was no need for the daughters to copulate with their disgusting old drunk dad. They weren't the only people on the planet and they all knew this. In reality the girls would be pushing to go an a road trip not fuck their elderly father.

Did you see the words I Highlighted in blue?
Women were not considered the carriers of lineage, only males, because at the time the ignorant goatfuckers thought that men planted baby seeds in women and that their womb was just fertile soil for the seed to grow in. We know that this is not true today. A woman's egg provides half the DNA of the baby and Lot's "LINEAGE" would have passed through his daughters anyway even if they hadn't procreated with their father. The whole story is shit.
Find the cure for Fundementia!
(August 29, 2015 at 6:27 pm)Brakeman Wrote: Ha! HA HA OK.. So Lot fornicated incestuously with his daughters over more than one night verses one night.. OK, does it make it more believable that he could be sooo drunk twice that he doesn't even know he was with them? This OLD man was still able to get it up in a blasted drunken state enough to COMPLETE a sexual act with his disgusting daughters? Really?

There was no need for the daughters to copulate with their disgusting old drunk dad. They weren't the only people on the planet and they all knew this. In reality the girls would be pushing to go an a road trip not fuck their elderly father.

Yuck it up, brakeman.

You were owned.

By me.

Again.
(August 29, 2015 at 6:36 pm)Randy Carson Wrote:
(August 29, 2015 at 6:27 pm)Brakeman Wrote: Ha! HA HA OK.. So Lot fornicated incestuously with his daughters over more than one night verses one night.. OK, does it make it more believable that he could be sooo drunk twice that he doesn't even know he was with them? This OLD man was still able to get it up in a blasted drunken state enough to COMPLETE a sexual act with his disgusting daughters? Really?

Yuck it up, brakeman.

You were owned.

By me.

Again.

Not by a longshot deluded dishonest one.
That I forgot that the acts occurred over more than one night is reasonable since I haven't read the stupid fairytale in years and that it makes little difference to the stupidity or validity of the story.

Ask any teenage girl you know if they care enough about their father's lineage to rape a drunk elderly father.  Let me know when you find even one let alone two you liar..
(August 29, 2015 at 6:46 pm)Brakeman Wrote:
(August 29, 2015 at 6:36 pm)Randy Carson Wrote: Yuck it up, brakeman.

You were owned.

By me.

Again.

Not by a longshot deluded dishonest one.
That I forgot that the acts occurred over more than one night is reasonable since I haven't read the stupid fairytale in years and that it makes little difference to the stupidity or validity.

Ask any teenage girl you know if they care enough about their father's lineage to rape a drunk elderly father.  Let me know when you find even one let alone two you liar..

^Yeah jerry springer and maury doesn't count.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
Don't forget this..

Women were not considered the carriers of lineage, only males, because at the time the ignorant goatfuckers thought that men planted baby seeds in women and that their womb was just fertile soil for the seed to grow in. We know that this is not true today. A woman's egg provides half the DNA of the baby and Lot's "LINEAGE" would have passed through his daughters anyway even if they hadn't procreated with their father. The whole story is shit.

Care to try and "OWN" me with a reply?
The Abraham & Lot stories were designed to show that some people will do anything, absolutely anything, if it will enable them to get ahead and gain favor with the Big Wig. Abraham was willing to gut and roast his son in order to gain personal fame and fortune. Lot was willing to pimp out his daughters to gain favor with strangers from the Big Wig's organization. His daughters were willing to screw their own father in order to have worthless children.
(August 29, 2015 at 6:47 pm)Brakeman Wrote: Don't forget this..

The problem was that there were no other male relatives available for the girls to screw.  The culture was to keep it all in the family.  Rebekah went batshit crazy when Esau married outside of the family.  And the Bible has a lot of stories forbidding outside marriages and even cursing the people who dared do it.  Moses' sister was pissed off to no end when the homicidal maniac married an Ethiopian woman.  She got so mad she came down with leprosy.
(August 29, 2015 at 7:55 pm)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote:
(August 29, 2015 at 6:47 pm)Brakeman Wrote: Don't forget this..

The problem was that there were no other male relatives available for the girls to screw.  The culture was to keep it all in the family.  Rebekah went batshit crazy when Esau married outside of the family.  And the Bible has a lot of stories forbidding outside marriages and even cursing the people who dared do it.  Moses' sister was pissed off to no end when the homicidal maniac married an Ethiopian woman.  She got so mad she came down with leprosy.

I think it is completely immoral to value one bloodline over another. That is the essence of racism. God's inventors were such dicks..
(August 29, 2015 at 9:36 pm)Brakeman Wrote:
(August 29, 2015 at 7:55 pm)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote: The problem was that there were no other male relatives available for the girls to screw.  The culture was to keep it all in the family.  Rebekah went batshit crazy when Esau married outside of the family.  And the Bible has a lot of stories forbidding outside marriages and even cursing the people who dared do it.  Moses' sister was pissed off to no end when the homicidal maniac married an Ethiopian woman.  She got so mad she came down with leprosy.

I think it is completely immoral to value one bloodline over another. That is the essence of racism. God's inventors were such dicks..
My daddy was king and now I get to be the king.  

Moses was the ultimate con man.  He had all of the other dummies support his Levite tribe.  He just said that they were special so they got the best of everything and all of the money.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Good exists - a Catholic comments Barry 619 39562 October 30, 2023 at 2:40 pm
Last Post: Bucky Ball
Tongue Scrupulosity - a Catholic disorder ? Bucky Ball 2 385 July 27, 2023 at 5:45 pm
Last Post: emjay
  Catholic Church against Cesarean section Fake Messiah 24 4156 August 14, 2021 at 11:49 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  [Not] Breaking news; Catholic church still hateful Nay_Sayer 18 1713 March 17, 2021 at 11:43 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Catholic churches profit under COVID PPP brewer 19 1436 February 23, 2021 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Catholic Bishops statement on Biden. brewer 9 854 January 25, 2021 at 3:46 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Catholic priests jailed for abusing deaf children zebo-the-fat 14 2638 November 26, 2019 at 8:12 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  This Is Stupid Even For A Catholic School BrianSoddingBoru4 16 2291 September 5, 2019 at 3:17 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  The Catholic Church has a prayer app zebo-the-fat 5 675 January 21, 2019 at 11:00 am
Last Post: zebo-the-fat
  German Catholic Priests Abused More Than 3,600 Kids Fake Messiah 17 2230 September 14, 2018 at 5:43 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama