Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 28, 2024, 7:48 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Delicate Offers a Truce
RE: Delicate Offers a Truce
(December 29, 2015 at 10:44 am)JBrentonK Wrote: Pocaracas:

Delicate is correct, and you are incorrect. The reason is as follows, and is quite simple and to the point:

In Christianity, both the atheist and the agnostic go to hell for their disbelief in God. This belief is also epistemologically verified, absolutely certain, and under no circumstances true under any other condition.

Also, this is the reason why atheists do not hold a valid epistemic viewpoint, and many, many other standard issues.

Similarly, it is the reason for abandoning atheism entirely.

There is no god.  There is no hell.  Epistemology is mental masturbation without any available scientific data to verify its claims.  This is a valid reason for abandoning theism entirely.

Although it is shocking to see J Getbent Killjoy actually type a coherent sentence.   Clap   Good job, wack job!  Did the bad drugs wear off?  You should let that happen more often.
"The family that prays together...is brainwashing their children."- Albert Einstein
Delicate Offers a Truce
Okay, let us start there, then. You are right in that in order for everyone to discuss ideas here going forward, we need to be on the same page. So, begin by proving our errors in critical thinking so that we can move beyond it.
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
Cato:

You are incorrect once again, and Delicate is correct.

There are a bizzilion different faggots, for instance (aka, my claim that all atheists are actually closet homosexuals). These faggots all are males, thus, they illuminate a "God" given proof of Gods existence. This is one of the many un adventured adventures a normal stranger could take were he to offer any substance to the "EvidenceVsFaith" argument.

There is plenty of justification for your "desired media bias", but far too many closet homosexuals to be taking advantage of to prove the most simple of your idiocy's.

Is there no more closet homos to be taking advantage of? Is what your question sounds like.
Benton can you pass the blunt?
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
(December 29, 2015 at 10:53 am)JBrentonK Wrote: Cato:

There are a bizzilion different faggots, for instance (aka, my claim that all atheists are actually closet homosexuals). These faggots all are males, thus, they illuminate a "God" given proof of Gods existence. This is one of the many un adventured adventures a normal stranger could take were he to offer any substance to the "EvidenceVsFaith" argument.

There is plenty of justification for your "desired media bias", but far too many closet homosexuals to be taking advantage of to prove the most simple of your idiocy's.

Is there no more closet homos to be taking advantage of? Is what your question sounds like.

A "faggot" is either a bundle of sticks/straw or a cigarette.

Your use of "faggot" is showing your childish insecurity. Please remember your old comic book also tells you not to eat shellfish.

There is plenty of justification for your "desired media bias", but far too much evidence to destroy your desire of it.

I've given this some thought a bit the other day. And this is my conclusion. With so many different proofs of God readily available to absolutely anybody, I ended my conclusion with "something like this."

Nevertheless, you can see the burden of proof lies on you, so why play closet homo?

Your Poe-based homophobia is getting a little bit tired and a lot more telling.  Faggots are males, huh?   Lesbians don't exist in your world?  (This should be good.)

Bolded:  oh, so brilliant.  I'm completely convinced.  Such a wonderful example of empirical evidence.  You should start your own church.
"The family that prays together...is brainwashing their children."- Albert Einstein
(December 29, 2015 at 10:51 am)LadyForCamus Wrote: Okay, let us start there, then.  You are right in that in order for everyone to discuss ideas here going forward, we need to be on the same page.  So, begin by proving our errors in critical thinking so that we can move beyond it.

Atheists are not on the same page as christians. Why pose a question like this? Do you understand that delicate is a christian? It takes balls to be a christian. Don't place yourself so high up on the stepstool/stepchair.
Drfuzzy:

Your idiocy is amusing, because I have edited my post, therefore, I am not going to re-read it, or it along with your post.

Please feel free to see the wider picture, you are almost on the horizon of being able to understand true religious faith!

I am a straight male atheist so your argument fails, but I have no trouble with homosexuals why would I?
I am always a bit suspicious of people who rail against gay people.
It seems to me that they think they might like cock inside them but and are afraid. So a bit of advice to Mr Kiljoy let your gayness out, unrepress your desire for dick and maybe you'll be happier.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Also, notice how atheists pick up the gun once they believe they actually have evidence for the "no God" position.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Atheism based on evidence, offers spiritual fulfillment Nobody 11 4990 March 2, 2013 at 5:17 am
Last Post: Esquilax