Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 25, 2024, 8:34 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Delicate Offers a Truce
RE: Delicate Offers a Truce
(December 29, 2015 at 10:53 am)JBrentonK Wrote: [...]This is one of the many un adventured adventures a normal stranger could take were he to offer any substance to the "EvidenceVsFaith" argument.

My bolding....................
..........................................................................................................................................................
..........................................................................................................................................................

HANG ON A FUCKING MINUTE. That's my original username from years and years ago, "EvidenceVsFaith". (Not "Versus" like more recently, but just like that "Vs")... you are clearly either someone who knows me in real life (unlikely) or a sockpuppet of an old time member who knows me from years ago ................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
(December 29, 2015 at 11:00 am)JBrentonK Wrote:
(December 29, 2015 at 10:51 am)LadyForCamus Wrote: Okay, let us start there, then.  You are right in that in order for everyone to discuss ideas here going forward, we need to be on the same page.  So, begin by proving our errors in critical thinking so that we can move beyond it.

Atheists are not on the same page as christians. Why pose a question like this? Do you understand that delicate is a christian? It takes balls to be a christian. Don't place yourself so high up on the stepstool/stepchair.

It takes the balls to embrace a fantasy in the face of conflicting reality to be a christian.  It takes brains, clear thinking, and acceptance of scientific data to be an atheist.
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736...60792d.jpg
"The family that prays together...is brainwashing their children."- Albert Einstein
Similarly, there is no epistemic evidence for the "no God" position.
(December 29, 2015 at 11:06 am)JBrentonK Wrote: Similarly, there is no epistemic evidence for the "no God" position.

[Image: 428417a1e18da72b1704da8395c1dd0b.jpg]
"The family that prays together...is brainwashing their children."- Albert Einstein
(December 29, 2015 at 11:03 am)Evie Wrote:
(December 29, 2015 at 10:53 am)JBrentonK Wrote: [...]This is one of the many un adventured adventures a normal stranger could take were he to offer any substance to the "EvidenceVsFaith" argument.

My bolding....................

HANG ON A FUCKING MINUTE. That's my original username from years and years ago, "EvidenceVsFaith". (Not "Versus" like more recently, but just like that "Vs")... you are clearly either someone who knows me in real life (unlikely) or a sockpuppet of an old time member who knows me from years ago ................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Nope. Just give a little too much thought to these forums, that's all. lol. You're funny. I've used your old username probably over 200+ times in my head, the most halarious thing, that there is actually a "no God" position of which to base your speculations off of, is the big thing on my mind now.

That an atheist could actually genuinely believe he has evidence for his positions, is beyond me.
(December 29, 2015 at 11:08 am)JBrentonK Wrote:
(December 29, 2015 at 11:03 am)Evie Wrote: My bolding....................

Nope. Just give a little too much thought to these forums, that's all. lol. You're funny. I've used your old username probably over 200+ times in my head, the most halarious thing, that there is actually a "no God" position of which to base your speculations off of, is the big thing on my mind now.

That an atheist could actually genuinely believe he has evidence for his positions, is beyond me.

[Image: c52929857d80f58c8dfab37ffdb477c9.jpg]
Drfuzzy:

You are not asked, I repeate, you are NOT asked; to present evidence that your position is correct.

It only needs to be, as you so often say, scientifically verifiable, and that is, repeatable.

DERH
(December 29, 2015 at 11:08 am)JBrentonK Wrote: I've used your old username probably over 200+ times in my head

And why the fuck would you do that? Perhaps there is a reason for that?

Been here before perchance?
I have only recently found God.

And I know from experience that you have no evidence for the no God claims. You can convert anytime, Evie.
(December 29, 2015 at 11:03 am)JBrentonK Wrote: Also, notice how atheists pick up the gun once they believe they actually have evidence for the "no God" position.

I don't believe in god so there is my evidence for the no god position. Or do you mean evidence that there isn't a god? If that is the case then I can point at the complete lack of evidence for a god as a being a reason to think it lives in realm of fantasy. Or do you believe in elves? There is no evidence for them either and there ARE people who believe in them so...why not you? If you can believe in god with no evidence you should be able to believe in every other unproven thing....pixies, sasquatch, mermaids you have to believe these, John Frum, Odin and Osiris also, lets give you some more things oh santa no evidence for him either so you believe in him too I could go on all day but can you see where I am going. I do not have to support my disbelief in everything you have to support your belief IN something if you want to be convincing.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Atheism based on evidence, offers spiritual fulfillment Nobody 11 4987 March 2, 2013 at 5:17 am
Last Post: Esquilax