Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 25, 2024, 7:34 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Delicate Offers a Truce
RE: Delicate Offers a Truce
Evie:

I heard you talking about it.

Downbeatplumb:

All you need is proof that God is not possible is a valid belief.

If you have that, you can spout your inanity's all you wish.

I have never stood for it my life long, even when I was an atheist for 25 years long. I didn't believe in God, but that doesn't mean I didn't in reality have that belief.

See, we are trying to show that atheists are basically in complete ignorance. Hell, we're trying to convert people. Hate to see lost souls in hell, you see what I mean yet?>?
(December 29, 2015 at 11:30 am)Cato Wrote:
(December 29, 2015 at 11:27 am)JBrentonK Wrote: You can read, can't you? Where's your epistemic (or should I say, scientific evidence?) proof you can disbelieve in God?

Great, another religious imbecile throwing around epistemology and having absolutely no clue what it means.

Sounds like you're mad. Hopefully anytime you will convert.
(December 29, 2015 at 11:25 am)JBrentonK Wrote: I do not know you at all, Evie.

You atheists, are so, so, so stupid. Please, guys, try harder.

Especially you, drfuzzy.

Says the guy who thinks he's Aeschylus, (but doesn't know a word of his own language) son of god (but has proof in the resoundingly negative, if we go by the posts) and compares his magical birth to an averted stain on a sheet, yadda yadda yadda.  Everything you type is mind-numbing psychotic bullshit.  Why should we try harder, delusional troll poe?  I must admit, I'm just having fun playing in the memes here.  Thanks for the diversion.
"The family that prays together...is brainwashing their children."- Albert Einstein
(December 29, 2015 at 11:33 am)downbeatplumb Wrote:
(December 29, 2015 at 11:29 am)Evie Wrote: Some of your music is interesting, Jay "Brenton" Kay.

So this is you huh?: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jay_Kay

Here's one of your cray-cray music videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uldpc4rWNXQ

I wish he would go "deeper underground"

So does Cato.
And Drfuzzy.
Quote:JshitstainK

All you need is proof that God is not possible is a valid belief.

I have never had reason to think that there is a god. Seems like a silly idea to me.

Quote:If you have that, you can spout your inanity's all you wish.

You seem to think that you know my mind better than me. you are wrong.

Quote:I have never stood for it my life long, even when I was an atheist for 25 years long. I didn't believe in God, but that doesn't mean I didn't in reality have that belief.

You didn't believe in god but you did. You do realise that you are making no sense at all don't you.

Quote:See, we are trying to show that atheists are basically in complete ignorance. Hell, we're trying to convert people. Hate to see lost souls in hell, you see what I mean yet?>?

I have no fucking idea what you are on about you complete mentalist.
[/quote]

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(December 29, 2015 at 11:38 am)JBrentonK Wrote:
(December 29, 2015 at 11:33 am)downbeatplumb Wrote: I wish he would go "deeper underground"

So does Cato.

Not so, but I am looking forward to when your parents come home and revoke your internet privileges.
(December 29, 2015 at 11:17 am)JBrentonK Wrote: I have only recently found God.

And I know from experience that you have no evidence for the no God claims. You can convert anytime, Evie.

Banterbury, atheism is not a positive claim, theism is. Only a thicko would think otherwise. You're not a thicko are you? People assess any claims when they've given to them. Rejection of a claim is not rejection of the possibility of something the claim is trying to make. I.e. You make a claim about your God which is of course baseless and without reasonable foundation, we reject it, but we are still then open to the possibility of there being a deity of some description. There's just no reason to give any positive claims credibility without the evidence.

You care about intellectual consistency broseph or just lying over and over?

Come on man, the trolling is getting pretty boring now, it's not even funny. Sad
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
(December 29, 2015 at 11:27 am)JBrentonK Wrote: You can read, can't you? Where's your epistemic (or should I say, scientific evidence?) proof you can disbelieve in God?

Great, another religious imbecile throwing around epistemology and having absolutely no clue what it means.

It's really quite tragic. I'm sure trolls used to do research on things they wanted to talk about on forums. Trolls were best in the late naughties. Now they're just so mediocre.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]

I doubt he's religious. I think he's an atheist poe with a very unfunny sense of humor, amusing himself on the forums.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Atheism based on evidence, offers spiritual fulfillment Nobody 11 4987 March 2, 2013 at 5:17 am
Last Post: Esquilax