Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 16, 2024, 4:19 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Women's clothes?
RE: Women's clothes?
(January 18, 2016 at 7:38 pm)popsthebuilder Wrote:
(January 18, 2016 at 7:35 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote: Greed encompasses all sin. But here something to show that rape is not about sex:

https://www.mnsu.edu/varp/assault/myths.html

and 

https://sapac.umich.edu/article/52
Even if they are planned ahead, they still are sexual in nature among the others listed.

Don't think they would be uhm...committing any real rape without some sexual attraction, regardless of how twisted it may be.  

Faith in selfless Unity for Good.

Studies show that rape is mostly about power and control vs sex, so I don't think you can fault any of us for not ignoring the studies and instead listening to a random person on the internet (no offense meant by that).
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
(January 18, 2016 at 7:38 pm)Losty Wrote:
(January 18, 2016 at 7:35 pm)popsthebuilder Wrote: What baseless assertion? That visually sexual women can't attract sexual predators more than women less sexually showy.

I just can't buy that, I'm sorry.

You said rape is about greed. You showed zero evidence.
You said rape is about lust. You showed zero evidence.
You said women who dress promiscuously are more likely to be raped. You showed zero evidence.
You said greed, lust, power, and control are synonymous. You clearly do not own a dictionary.
Lust, the want of power/control, are all forms of greed. How do you not get that?

If I want power; I want-greed
If I want control; I want-greed
If I lust for something I desire it. To desire is to ...you guessed it -want-greed.

Sorry I lost you.

All negativity perpetrated by man/woman is of greed.

Again not only monetary.

Peace

(January 18, 2016 at 7:37 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote:
(January 18, 2016 at 7:32 pm)popsthebuilder Wrote: I don't really keep up with news too well. But isn't there currently a problem with immigrants raping natives in Europe somewhere? I try not to bet too much, but I bet that the natives getting raped are getting raped more so than the migrant women.

Damn, that hurt just to say.
Starting to really not care for this topic.

Peace

Immigrants from where? The middle east? If so, that would explain why you don't hear much rape complaints from their own women. Not necessarily because it isn't happening. 

But anyway, even if that were the case, it's a big leap to say that the rape was happening because of how the women are dressed.

Considering the punishment (that's if you make it to court before your family honor kills you) for being raped in the Middle East can vary from jail time to 200 lashes to stoning. Yea it's probably safe to assume that most women don't report being raped.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
At this point it's just back and forth. I don't think anyone is going to change anyone's mind.
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
(January 18, 2016 at 7:42 pm)Losty Wrote:
(January 18, 2016 at 7:37 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote: Immigrants from where? The middle east? If so, that would explain why you don't hear much rape complaints from their own women. Not necessarily because it isn't happening. 

But anyway, even if that were the case, it's a big leap to say that the rape was happening because of how the women are dressed.

Considering the punishment (that's if you make it to court before your family honor kills you) for being raped in the Middle East can vary from jail time to 200 lashes to stoning. Yea it's probably safe to assume that most women don't report being raped.

Horrific.  Sad

-walsh
(January 18, 2016 at 7:42 pm)popsthebuilder Wrote:
(January 18, 2016 at 7:38 pm)Losty Wrote: You said rape is about greed. You showed zero evidence.
You said rape is about lust. You showed zero evidence.
You said women who dress promiscuously are more likely to be raped. You showed zero evidence.
You said greed, lust, power, and control are synonymous. You clearly do not own a dictionary.
Lust, the want of power/control, are all forms of greed. How do you not get that?

If I lust for something I desire it. To desire is to ...you guessed it -want-greed.

Sorry I lost you.

Again not only monetary.

Peace

By your logic.

Hungry is a form of greed. I want food; I want- greed.

You really struggle with the way language works.

0/10

This fucking thread tho.
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
(January 18, 2016 at 7:42 pm)Losty Wrote:
(January 18, 2016 at 7:37 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote: Immigrants from where? The middle east? If so, that would explain why you don't hear much rape complaints from their own women. Not necessarily because it isn't happening. 

Can you show me where this happens? Rape with two just witnesses is enough to convict of death. I hope now they take account other type of evidence available now.  And I think a woman has ability to deny fornication or adultery unless four well known to be just people testify against her and they all had to see the act. Still, I am curious where this takes place.
(January 18, 2016 at 7:45 pm)Iroscato Wrote: This fucking thread tho.

It's evil seriously. I keep trying to leave but I can't bring myself to walk away.

0/10

(January 18, 2016 at 7:45 pm)Losty Wrote:
(January 18, 2016 at 7:42 pm)popsthebuilder Wrote: Lust, the want of power/control, are all forms of greed. How do you not get that?

Sorry I lost you.

Again not only monetary.

Peace

By your logic.

Hungry is a form of greed. I want food; I want- greed.

You really struggle with the way language works.
That's not greed. That's redefining words.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Legitimate women's rights issues Lemonvariable72 50 7769 October 30, 2015 at 7:01 am
Last Post: Lemonvariable72
  Men and Women equal? No, never. ideologue08 131 42276 May 27, 2013 at 2:04 pm
Last Post: Gilgamesh